Facebook generally and the 2 Id verification process

jwest10

Yes the Facebook and other sites

In the last month had so much hassle with this and I use Google Chrome and always use it but if suddenly one uses another browser F/b state we did not recognise the device and not sure it was you.
Yes then photos and no problem the other week but have been bombed out (not banned) and having to wait 48 hours only to be told ID not clear and clear enough my end.
I actually use it for some useful sites and yes here in Thailand people have it and don't have emails and everything done on mobile and I just have my home computer.

I noticed last week and used the forgot my password but the othe week pushed secure my account and apparently a 6 digit code is sent if there is a doubt the account is yours but you use it on log in.
Does anyone know if this works?

Thanks all and have tried setting up a new one but you have used your 2 email accounts already and does not let you in further.

FB locked me out for a similar reason.  They sent me a message that I would have to send them a picture id to get back into my account.  I sent them a message back that basically said h**l no and just assumed that I would have to give up FB. 

The next day I was surprised to see that my account was unlocked again!

7 minutes ago, Callmeishmael said:

FB locked me out for a similar reason.  They sent me a message that I would have to send them a picture id to get back into my account.  I sent them a message back that basically said h**l no and just assumed that I would have to give up FB. 

The next day I was surprised to see that my account was unlocked again!

Yes. I hate this and very dangerous as many people somehow can get other personal details but like internet banking we have no choice and it depends on who is on and again no one to talk to.
Good u ok and do you use mobile but I have home computer but share my wife's mobile and codes go there?? 
But not tried and tried to phto more this morning.
thanks mate