Had the FluVax in Australian in May….is that enough…?

mikey88

I’m only going to tell you what a doctor told me at Bumrungard Hospital.  I suggest you confirm with the place you got yours  in your country . 
According to my understanding of flu vaccines and what the doctor told me.  Flu vaccines are created individually according to different regions.  So a vaccine given in Thailand for example,  might not be suitable for America.  So best to check with the doctor or clinic you received it from. 

16 minutes ago, swm59nj said:

I’m only going to tell you what a doctor told me at Bumrungard Hospital.  I suggest you confirm with the place you got yours  in your country . 
According to my understanding of flu vaccines and what the doctor told me.  Flu vaccines are created individually according to different regions.  So a vaccine given in Thailand for example,  might not be suitable for America.  So best to check with the doctor or clinic you received it from. 

Agree. IIRC, Sheryl has said the same about Thailand vs. Australia. I suggest a PM to her.

On 12/10/2022 at 10:31 AM, brommers said:

Flu vaccines are updated annually to ensure they cover the latest variants. Your May jab should be good until you return to Oz. 

The efficacy  of the flu vax wears off quickly. Designed to get you through the flu season. After 6 months, zip.