Tupperware Dealer in Chiang Mai

Dante99

There used to be a lady dealer in Airport Plaza and a shop on Mahidon road but I have been unable to locate either in the past year or so.  I need a dealer, not just a place to buy Tupperware products.

Please post contact information for a dealer if you happen to know of one.  Thanks.

I googled “Tupperware Thailand” and found they have a Facebook page that lists a website for Tupperware in Thailand.  

www.tupperware.in.th

I only have my phone at this moment and I suck at internet browsing using it.

Edited by gamb00ler
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Phnom Penh Trader said:

Dealer is Tupperware illegal in Chiang Mai then,with a thriving black market?

No.  The dealers I referred to were connected with the parent company and legal.  I know because they did warranty replacement which would be extremely unlikely for a black market dealer.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

OK.. back on my desktop I opened Tupperware Thailand FB page.  SK Intergroup 2005 Co. Ltd is the authorized distributor in Thailand.  

The website seems to be down.  There is no response when I PING the tupperware.in.th address.  That means there is no computer responding to that address.  I also couldn't find the domain name registration.

I sent a message (in English) to the operator of that FB page and got an answer in Thai that doesn't quite make sense when translated to English by Google.  At least there seems to be a live person responding to messages.

Translated from Thai:

Tupperware (Tupperware) for Thailand Under supervision and management by SK Intergroup 2005 Co., Ltd. and SK Corp Limited Partnership is the sole licensee to import and distribute within Thailand.
Tupperware Operating Business Model Tupperware now has a wide variety of distribution channels to meet consumer needs. and working lifestyle of each personality to make it more convenient to work open to direct selling business and opened a comprehensive dealer and service center

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

I'd suggest looking in Thai Watsadu or HomePro. If they don't have Tupperware, what they do have will probably be indistinguishable.

10 hours ago, Dante99 said:

I need a dealer, not just a place to buy Tupperware products.