Recommendations for Veterinarians in Lamphun City.

connda

I'm looking for a new vet in Lamphun City (Muang Lamphun). 

We've taken our pets and a number of animals dropped off at the temples within our Tambon (and some from Chiang Mai when we lived there) to our current vet for well over a decade, but I keep seeing a pattern when it comes to needing surgical procedures.

And it goes like this:
1. We need to take blood test;
2. Blood test no good.  We can not sedate dog for operation.
3.  You need to give dog these medicines for two weeks then bring back for blood test;

4a. OK. Blood test good, we can do surgery; or
4b Mai dai, Blood test no good, go back to step 3.
4c Rinse, wash, repeat.............over and over and over again.
Cats too!

I'm done this this.  I'm not taking any animal back to this vet.  50% of them are not our own animals but animals we are funding out of our own pockets to have spayed or neuter.  And No!  i'm not some foundation with a US 501c who racks in literally 7 figures in non-taxable income.  I'm just and elderly man with a older wife who have a really, really limited fixed income and yet trying to help the animal over-population problem in our area

I'm a animal lover who actually cares enough to use a lot of my own fixed-income to help out in my own Tambon and Amphur.

Two years ago i worked with a temple where they had every animal either spayed or neutered under anesthesia. I was never informed regarding the vet who did this, but I'd like to find that vet again.  No blood tests, just a consent form - "Go ahead and spay and neuter them all because the the down-side is a spike in the animal population.  If one or two die in order to keep 50 new pups and kittens from inhabiting this area - so be it. 
And?  None of the animals who were neutered or spayed died.  None.  Zero.  Nada.

I tried to do this for may own and the temple animals we car for?
"You sign form."
OK - I signed the form, now just do it.
"Mai Dai.   No can  do!"  "Anderai."  Must give medicine and come back for blood test.

I'm done with Mai Dai, No Can Do!

So I'm looking for a new vet.  A  vet in Lamphun would be best (I live in Northeast Lamphun province).  But, Chiang Mai if I have to. 

Suggestions!  Because I'm tired of the BS which I believe is more about profit then compassion.
And - I care about these animals but I don't have access to a few million dollars of 'non-profit funds' to care from them.
We need to spay and neuter the local "drop off" and the "throw away animal" who show up at our temple and the other temples in this area..  But I'm done with the grift and I'm not happy.

We take care of our own animal 100%.  I don't need anyone else's assistance (although we have taken a number of the "Throw-Away Animals" in as our own).
But I need someone who isnt' going to grift us for attemping to take care of the Throwaway / Drop-off animals at our local temples in my Tambon and Amphur.

So back the the original question (because I am rather ticked-off).  Anyone know a vet in Lamphun who is animal oriented and not profit oriented and who can help us with spay and neutering animals who we personally - up to now - have cared for. 
Because folks -  I'm done.  Nobody is giving us the time of day for doing this.  No accolades, no nothing.  All we have been getting is: "Why you bring all these animals to the temple!.

Ahhhhhhhhhh - we have never brought as much as one animal to the local temples.  We have the compassion to attempt to care for them and attempt to spay and neuter them at our own expense.  All we get is criticism. 

And my wife and I are just about done.

Edited by connda