Electrical And Building Supplies

blackcountryboing

Hi,

I am currently building a house in Si Chomphu (Chum Phae) area of Issan. I would like to know the best place to buy the electric fittings/cable etc? I spend some time in Pattaya and can venture to Kohn Kaen when up North East. Any other info on building supplies would be very useful.

Regards

Hi,

I am currently building a house in Si Chomphu (Chum Phae) area of Issan. I would like to know the best place to buy the electric fittings/cable etc? I spend some time in Pattaya and can venture to Kohn Kaen when up North East. Any other info on building supplies would be very useful.

Regards

There is a big store for building materials on the main road from Khon Kaen to Chumpon I believe about where the airport is

Hi,

Regards

There is a big store for building materials on the main road from Khon Kaen to Chumpon I believe about where the airport is

It is Chumphae and the shop is Global Home, very big and very good.