What are the current listing engines for rentals (owner side)?

Just saw that my old reliable (Hipflat) from a decade+ ago has gone out of business.    I recently had a long term tenant move out of one of my Bangkok shophouses and am wondering what the current (perhaps Gen Z and millennial oriented) engines are nowadays.    Hopefully I won't have to do a dancing TikTok to connect with new tenants.   

Edited by Heng
  • Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, Celsius said:

How did hipflat go out of business?

Not sure.  The website is up but their Google listing shows 'permanently closed.'   Tried to open a new listing account on their site and the sign up function is no longer functioning.   The current and old listings are still accessible though.   

28 minutes ago, Heng said:

Hopefully I won't have to do a dancing TikTok to connect with new tenants.   

Just walk in the next gogo bar and look for the prettiest dancer and ask if she and her friends like to rent a house.

And if they don't like it then you can still invite them to dance in your place. You don't even have to make a video. They will do that all by themselves and upload it. ????

Or try this https://www.fazwaz.com/

On 12/16/2022 at 8:48 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

Just walk in the next gogo bar and look for the prettiest dancer and ask if she and her friends like to rent a house.

And if they don't like it then you can still invite them to dance in your place. You don't even have to make a video. They will do that all by themselves and upload it. ????

Or try this https://www.fazwaz.com/

Thanks.  Will try both methods, but one of those ideas seems like a good way to actually lose my property.   

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...