concerning a New motorcycle license

zzzzz

I have a 5 year Car license< 

I do not have a Motorcycle license in Thailand or my home country>
Do i need take the written test and the practical test for motorcycle or do i just take the practical test on a bike? 

I live in Phuket and already have an appt for feb 2023
Is it possible to make a donation to pass the written test  -:)

7 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

If you cannot pass the theory test and the practical test for a motorcycle in Thailand you shouldn't be riding. 

been riding motorcycles close to 55 years and can easily pass the practical but never bothered getting the motorcycle license here
looking over some of the questions, lots dont have anything to do with riding a motorcycle or even driving, but to do with how long to do this or that... or thai specific 
example:
2. The driver violates the road traffic law and receives a ticket from the traffic officer, how many days must he contact to pay the fine? A. 10 days B. 7 days C. 15 days D. 30 days 3.

When the driving license is lost or damaged, how many days must the application for a substitute be submitted to the registrar? A. 20 days B. 30 days C. 15 days D. 45 days

7. How much additional money will a vehicle that does not pay annual tax within the stipulated time limit? A. 1 percent per month B. 1 percent per year C. 10 percent per month D. 20 percent per year 

How many days must the car transfer be notified to the registrar? A. 15 days B. 45 days C. 20 days D. 30 days

9. How many days to change the car color must notify the registrar? A. 7 days B. 10 days C. 15 days D. 20 days

12. How many days for moving a car to notify the registrar? A. 30 days B. 15 days C. 25 days D. 20 days

15. According to the Car Act 2522 B.E. “Car” means A. Public vehicles, service vehicles and personal cars, taxis B. Public vehicles, service vehicles and personal motorcycles C. Public motorcycles, service vehicles and personal motorcycles D. Public vehicles, service vehicles and personal cars

24. The following vehicles are exempt from registration. A. Vehicles of the Bureau of the Royal Household which are registered and marked in accordance with the regulations specified by the Palace Secretary B. Cars for His Majesty the King C. Vehicles of the Police Department that are registered and marked with the regulations specified by the Director-General. D. Every item is correct.

Do you know the correct answers>?

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, zzzzz said:

been riding motorcycles close to 55 years and can easily pass the practical but never bothered getting the motorcycle license here
looking over some of the questions, lots dont have anything to do with riding a motorcycle or even driving, but to do with how long to do this or that... or thai specific 
example:
2. The driver violates the road traffic law and receives a ticket from the traffic officer, how many days must he contact to pay the fine? A. 10 days B. 7 days C. 15 days D. 30 days 3.

When the driving license is lost or damaged, how many days must the application for a substitute be submitted to the registrar? A. 20 days B. 30 days C. 15 days D. 45 days

7. How much additional money will a vehicle that does not pay annual tax within the stipulated time limit? A. 1 percent per month B. 1 percent per year C. 10 percent per month D. 20 percent per year 

How many days must the car transfer be notified to the registrar? A. 15 days B. 45 days C. 20 days D. 30 days

9. How many days to change the car color must notify the registrar? A. 7 days B. 10 days C. 15 days D. 20 days

12. How many days for moving a car to notify the registrar? A. 30 days B. 15 days C. 25 days D. 20 days

15. According to the Car Act 2522 B.E. “Car” means A. Public vehicles, service vehicles and personal cars, taxis B. Public vehicles, service vehicles and personal motorcycles C. Public motorcycles, service vehicles and personal motorcycles D. Public vehicles, service vehicles and personal cars

24. The following vehicles are exempt from registration. A. Vehicles of the Bureau of the Royal Household which are registered and marked in accordance with the regulations specified by the Palace Secretary B. Cars for His Majesty the King C. Vehicles of the Police Department that are registered and marked with the regulations specified by the Director-General. D. Every item is correct.

Do you know the correct answers>?

Don't understand the riding 55years and not have a motorbike DL. 

Anyway those answers can be found on the internet, maybe someone else here can help. 

I think neally all of the questions are obvious or just a simple remember once known. 

My Oz friend had help at the DLT office by staff when he took the computer test. 

I remember the question about the military Tank. ????

On 12/17/2022 at 7:37 PM, Kwasaki said:

If you cannot pass the theory test and the practical test for a motorcycle in Thailand you shouldn't be riding. 

Very few questions for MC license has to do with riding. So your rude comment is plainly not correct.

For me I paid 1000thb at a school. First day was nothing but taking the computer test over and over till you aced it. Most questions have zero to do with actual MC riding. Secondly riding the plank is stressful no matter how long you've been riding.

The School took 3-4 days and you do all tests at the school.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Very few questions for MC license has to do with riding. So your rude comment is plainly not correct.

Well answering the Thailand highway questions is easy whether bike or car test. 

So maybe you shouldn't be riding or driving in Thailand rude or not a fair comment. 

On 12/18/2022 at 11:16 AM, zzzzz said:

seems its just a case of memorizing the answers
and have nothing to do with ur ability  to operate a vehicle. 

Exactly that and I did serious swatting for the theory test (2017) because it's not simply common sense or logic behind the questions. And who needs to know about tanks allowed or not on the road for riding a motorcycle.

17 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Well answering the Thailand highway questions is easy whether bike or car test. 

So maybe you shouldn't be riding or driving in Thailand rude or not a fair comment. 

Really, because I didn't I didn't know how long after you change the color of a car should you report it I shouldn't be riding my 1200cc bike. Bot rude and not fair.

On 12/23/2022 at 8:51 PM, KhunBENQ said:

Exactly that and I did serious swatting for the theory test (2017) because it's not simply common sense or logic behind the questions. And who needs to know about tanks allowed or not on the road for riding a motorcycle.

Essential information should one find oneself riding the family wave to 7-11 during the next coup.

• Haha 1