Eleven foreign tourists injured in tour bus accident in Phetchaburi

snoop1130

11 hours ago, Martin71 said:

Why didn't any of the tourists tell the drivers to stop for a change over... I know I would have... some of you may say victim blaming here .... but hey how stupid can you be to let this go on....

WOW! Blaming the passengers! Probably a good possibility they were all asleep at 4 am. Put the blame where the blame belongs!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Eleven foreign nationals, who were not identified by authorities, were injured this morning in Phetchaburi, Thailand when the tour bus they were riding in crashed into a power pole in Khao Yoi.

Welcome to Thailands roads.

6 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Hopefully they will be sacked and banned from ever driving for a living again. Complete and utter idiots

Fine of 100 billion reduced to 99 baht reduced to 19 baht and 11 wais to the falangs living the dream on the night roads of LOS.  All falangs given a free noodle soup, Phiset! 

19 hours ago, hotandsticky said:

Do you have stats /evidence to back up that assertion?

Why does someone have to back this up with stats / evidence? You obviously do not live in Thailand or spent a decent amount of hours behind the wheel at night in Thailand to know that it actually IS like Russian Roulette.

Terrible roads everywhere, dogs running around, motorbikes without back lights, drunk drivers. Also, getting a drivers license in Thailand is just as easy as buying a beer. So.. If all that has to be backed up with stats / evidence... then you have no clue ???? 

A troll post with an animated trolling meme has been removed.

A post using ALL CAPS has been removed:

Standards of Conduct:

5. Do not post text with all capital letters or with over-sized fonts, bold fonts, non-standard fonts, colored fonts or unusually large emojis. Do not use emojis or any other form of graphics in the title of your poll or topic.

Edited by metisdead

5 hours ago, Farang Mike said:

Why does someone have to back this up with stats / evidence? You obviously do not live in Thailand or spent a decent amount of hours behind the wheel at night in Thailand to know that it actually IS like Russian Roulette.

Terrible roads everywhere, dogs running around, motorbikes without back lights, drunk drivers. Also, getting a drivers license in Thailand is just as easy as buying a beer. So.. If all that has to be backed up with stats / evidence... then you have no clue ???? 

No it isn't, I have been here 17 years and traveled extensively by day and night .. occasionally, only occasionally, on buses.

With drugs/alcohol tests and doubling up on drivers the accidents are much fewer.

Show me stas to prove me wrong big man . .

4 hours ago, hotandsticky said:

No it isn't, I have been here 17 years and traveled extensively by day and night .. occasionally, only occasionally, on buses.

With drugs/alcohol tests and doubling up on drivers the accidents are much fewer.

Show me stas to prove me wrong big man . .

Alcohol tests? Haha. Don’t let me laugh. Stats don’t mean anything. You should know, after 17 years, Thai police isn’t the brightest. They care about money.. not about writing down a number for your stats. 
Also stats would most likely be fake because Thailand can’t lose face. 

Be safe…