Navy "not enough life jackets", Gulf of Thailand ferries resume services: Tim Newton Today - Dec 21

webfact

TNT.jpg

More worrying details emerge about the sinking of the HTMS Sukhothai, more Cannabis madness with random arrests, Samui, Pha Ngan & Tao ferry services resume, latest on Southern flooding, 18 injured in bus crash.

Tim Newton Today is a daily, independent look at Thai and south East Asian regional news.

Hello Tim, is this reply direct to you?  If so, I'd like to ask if it's possible to see a repeat of the weekend offering you had a short time ago about eye surgery as I was unable to watch at the time, and would very much like to see if still available.  I'm in Myanmar and want to get info on possible eye surgery before I actually travel there.  Many thanks for any info/help you can give, or link to you podcast, etc..

Pete.

(pl8lad)

10 hours ago, pl8lad said:

Hello Tim, is this reply direct to you?  If so, I'd like to ask if it's possible to see a repeat of the weekend offering you had a short time ago about eye surgery as I was unable to watch at the time, and would very much like to see if still available.  I'm in Myanmar and want to get info on possible eye surgery before I actually travel there.  Many thanks for any info/help you can give, or link to you podcast, etc..

Pete.

(pl8lad)

He does not post directly on Asean now... so unlikely he sees yoyr comment. You might do better looking or posting on Youtube on 'Tim Newton Today'.

Edited by jacko45k