LINE voice calls don't ring

Noisyaircon2020

Good afternoon fellas,

As I am sure most of us here use LINE, I am hoping someone knows what is going on.

I often call people via LINE voice call, and normally it works great apart from occasional bad signal. 

However sometimes when I make a LINE free voice call to someone, I am later told that it never rang.

For me I would be waiting around 15 to 20 seconds for them to pick up and hearing the outgoing ring. However even if they are sitting right next to their phone with the sound on, it just goes immediately to missed call.

I have tried hard to fix this myself and it seems that:

If the other person's smartphone screen is off, it is hit or miss - sometimes they will hear my LINE call as normal and other times (even with sound or vibrate ON) they could have their phone right next to them but nothing will happen.

I have tested and both of us will have good phone signal. 

I have contacted LINE customer support but am frustrated with the seemingly stock response, so am reaching out to you ASEAN NOW guys in hope you can help me!

Cheers.

Have you updated your Line app? Sometimes they fix bugs. There was an update for bug fixes today.

Also, maybe get together with someone and try calling them when you are next to one another. Obviously make sure you are both using the latest version.

There is a LINE call center that you can contact for further help.

02-023-9999

https://contact-cc.line.me.th

Not sure if English is available, so you might need a Thai speaker to help.