Safebox.

NoshowJones

I think what he means is a safety deposit box which requires two keys to open, one kept by the bank the other kept by the renter.  Very common in the US and elsewhere, but never have I observed or heard of such a thing here.  If they did just imagine the process to get into the vault where the storage box would be kept.......

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

You didn´t get that one, did you? They call them safe boxes, but maybe not so safe. That was the whole meaning. 

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

Damn, SCB charges an arm and a leg.  While Krungrsi has limited locations and some very fancy services which remind me of my account in a foreign country.

image.png.8a4093e325eea23fe0a412d455bbd940.png

12 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Damn, SCB charges an arm and a leg.  While Krungrsi has limited locations and some very fancy services which remind me of my account in a foreign country.

Often they don't have boxes at all at a branch or no free boxes available or you need to be an important customer or the manager doesn't like your nose... 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Mickeymaus said:

Often they don't have boxes at all at a branch or no free boxes available or you need to be an important customer or the manager doesn't like your nose... 

Guess one could always add a safe room hidden in the house, but then the builders would know, best to do it yourself......

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Guess one could always add a safe room hidden in the house, but then the builders would know, best to do it yourself......

Thai Watsadu has a range of safes ranging in price and sophistication. As you say, install it yourself.

On 12/23/2022 at 1:08 PM, ThailandRyan said:

Yes that is ridiculous, but Thanks.

7 minutes ago, NoshowJones said:

Yes that is ridiculous, but Thanks.

I have a big box in Pattaya and the charges have always reminded me of my health insurance. An increase almost every year. The bank manager told me no problem if I don't want it anymore. Many Russians are trying to get one. In the meantime I think it is time to find a good place in my condo. I have a small safe but just to distract burglars. There are only for them useless documents in it. 

• Thumbs Up 1