Visa Help Urgently Required

musicman2004uk

Hi there peeps. I didn't know where to post this so here it is. I have a little problem I need to sort quite quickly. My wife has an interview at the British Embassy in Bangkok on the 30th July. Of course she is Thai. On the interview form they have requested some extra documents from me to support the visa application. They have asked for evidence of accommodation such as proof of how many bedrooms are in the house. I have contacted the local council here but they do not have those kind of details as my father owns the property. Does anyone know how I can get this information or has any one done all of this before that knows what I need to get :o I look forward to getting some help on this :D

a copy of the council tax bill will give an indication of the banding of the property .

do you still have (or your father) the particulars issued by the estate agent,maybe the agent has kept a record on file? OR very sneaky, get an agent round to view and get them to produce a sales sheet quickly and then tell them you have decided not to sell.

a mortgage statement would prove ownership of the property.

a letter from your father stating you and your lady have the right/permission to live there......maybe draw up a rental agreement between you and him which would specify the accomodation details.

take photos of the property and every room in it

if desperate get a private surveyor to come round and issue a basic report asap

hope some of this is of use,I appreciate you are on a short time line with this

Good Luck