Sarasas Witead Suksa School (bilingual)

opalhort

If any teacher of Sarasas Witead Suksa School (bilingual program) is on this forum may I request this person to please PM me since I have a rather important question.

my son is enrolled there in G8.

opalhort

Edited by opalhort

Opalhort - there's more than one Sarasas school, so you'll need to tell people which one you're referring to. And try the teaching in Thailand forum possibly. And even then I would suggest it a matter of courtesy to let people know what it's about, before expecting them to contact you. Not being nosey myself. Just trying to help you find what you need.

There is only one "Sarasas Witead Suksa School (bilingual program)" at the outskirts of western BKK near Tungkruh, actually they are located in Samut Prakarn.

The reason why I asked for a teacher from that school is because their web-site and e-mail address does not produce any response.

I only wanted to contact an English speaking teacher to help me and my son to solve a rather minor problem since nobody at their admin office (and webmaster) appear to understand English.

Here is the problem: (for me it is minor but for my son it is a very major problem)

some time ago my son earned a certain scout badge (not sure if this is what you call the little stickers/sew-on things attached to a scout uniform) which entitled him to participate in a scout camp.

Now when I ironed his clothes I was so clever to spoil this badge (too much heat - low quality batch?). Today my son went to the admin office to ask for a replacement and was told that none are available and he won't be able to participate in a scout camp without one. Can you imagine what this means for an almost 13 yo boy?

This is the reason why I asked for contact with a foreign teacher at this school who may be able to help me to help my son to get a new badge.

My son does not want me to get involved in this matter but I feel responsible and try to help him from 'behind the scenes'.

opalhort

These seemingly minor things can be big deals for our kids. I apologise if there is only one Sarasa Witaed, but there is a chain of bilingual franchise schools with a very similar name which are distinguished by their location. For example Sarasas Witaed Bang Bon. Good luck in your quest. I presume you've tried (or will try) the scouts themselves; maybe someone there speaks English.

These seemingly minor things can be big deals for our kids. I apologise if there is only one Sarasa Witaed, but there is a chain of bilingual franchise schools with a very similar name which are distinguished by their location. For example Sarasas Witaed Bang Bon. Good luck in your quest. I presume you've tried (or will try) the scouts themselves; maybe someone there speaks English.

yes, there is only one. here is the web-site:

http://www.sws.ac.th/index.php

opalhort

Under school history it says it's part of a chain of 14 schools, of which 6 are bilingual - I guess we know your son's school by slightly different names. It's all moot anyway as I'm afraid I can't help you and your son.