No newsletter?

Captor

18 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

Why is that such a secret>  Most businesses if they are going to be down let the people using the system no that it will be down and for how long.

All it would have taken is to put it in the newsletter before closing.

Maybe the closing is unplanned. I am still not having the newsletter. How about others?

16 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

Still no newsletter emails? Have I been given a permanent "time out"????

For me started again late Friday night with one times just before 11pm and then the normal lunchtime one yesterday.

No Sunday one of course as they stopped that a while back.

Will see what happens tomorrow.......

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, george said:

If you have stopped getting the newsletter, please re-subscribe.

Link is in the top menu “Newsletter”

Thanks!

Hi George, I have subscribed again now. I did that yesterday already but maybe that was to late for the newsletters from yesterday. And today is Sunday so no newsletter anyway. So we will see tomorrow. Thanks for the information. It is very much appreciated.

Hopefully there will not come 2 newsletter now ????

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/8/2023 at 7:31 AM, Captor said:

Hi George, I have subscribed again now. I did that yesterday already but maybe that was to late for the newsletters from yesterday. And today is Sunday so no newsletter anyway. So we will see tomorrow. Thanks for the information. It is very much appreciated.

Hopefully there will not come 2 newsletter now ????

Hello again, Just want to say that it works again now after subscribing. I have got one yesterday and one today ????

Thanks!

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/9/2023 at 10:53 AM, Captor said:

Hello again, Just want to say that it works again now after subscribing. I have got one yesterday and one today ????

Thanks!

Hi George,

Unfortunately the newsletter stopped to come to me again! It worked well about one week.

Should I subscribe again? I as because I am afraid that I will get 17 newsletter one day after subscribing all the time.

Is it only me all the time or have others the same problem?

Edited by Captor

13 minutes ago, Captor said:

Hi George,

Unfortunately the newsletter stopped to come to me again! It worked well about one week.

Should I subscribe again? I as because I am afraid that I will get 17 newsletter one day after subscribing all the time.

Is it only me all the time or have others the same problem?

Just re-subscribe and await the confirmation email, click on the link in that email, and your first newsletter will arrive within 12/24 hours. Check the spam-folder and whitelist the email address in your contacts to ensure the emails arrive in your inbox.

Voila!

49 minutes ago, george said:

Just re-subscribe and await the confirmation email, click on the link in that email, and your first newsletter will arrive within 12/24 hours. Check the spam-folder and whitelist the email address in your contacts to ensure the emails arrive in your inbox.

Voila!

Great! I will do. Thanks for the information.

50 minutes ago, george said:

Voila!

Ouch! I just tried but apparently my email address is already registered so I need to use another email address. So what to do? Do I really need to fix a new email or is it possible to fix this in another way. For example deleting the old one?