Contacts For Party Clown?

nonameidentified

I'm thinking of getting a party clown who can do face paintings and balloons for kids for my daughter's upcoming birthday party. I've got one contact called the Amazing Z from Bangkok who wants to charge me 15,000 baht for such a private home party.

That's WAY...............off my budget! So if anyone of you knows some thai clowns who can do the same trick cheaper, please let me know!! Thanks!

Should not have a problem there mate, Pattaya's always full of clowns.

Dunno if i would want them round my kids tho!

And it addition to that,none of them know how to use rub.... ehhhr I mean balloons!

Used to be a boy in HK called Scottie the Clown.

You used to have to book him months in advance and his charges made the annual profits of HSBC look paltry.

Only mention it in case any enterprising young man out there is stuck for ideas to make a few Baht on the side in Patters. Asians and expats alike spoil their kids. You never know, could be a very nice little earner for someone in TV land.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
you may try this guy: http://www.clowneckie.com

I've got this address too. but again he's in bangkok so perhaps it can be quite ex to get him over. Thanks anyway!

Clown Ecky is a great guy, he is british, very, very professional, very easy going and personable.

he used to be called Ecky Thump and worked summer seasons at various venues in the UK including Coral Island on Blackpools Golden Mile. he is very entertaining for children of all ages with magic, comedy, balloons and more. he is highly recommended. in my view he is worth whatever it costs to get him here. i hope that helps