Is this the most woke movie ever made?

thaibeachlovers

2 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Nice pair of juggs on her ?

A nice pair of mammary glands to be more woke!!

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Echo from Marvel Studios stars a chubby deaf Native American female.

How can they be even more woke?

she s trangender??

Have you see it? (imdb says it's a TV series, perhaps there is a movie too?). "Woke" is such an overused term. Can't stand it and have never used it to describe anything. At first glance your post appears to uncover some prejudices.

By the way, she's also an amputee, but adding that to deaf, chubby (really?), Native American and female - which of those terms should preclude someone from not taking a lead role? Or is it that Alaqua meets all of them that offends you?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

I find most US movies too nauseating, even latest Top Gun i switched off after 20 mins, switched to Banchees of Inisherin, much better, time went quickly

So did his fingers! ???? Jenny the donkey was the star.

Edited by proton
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Woof999 said:

Have you see it? (imdb says it's a TV series, perhaps there is a movie too?).

No he hasn't and neither has anyone else commenting on it because it hasn't aired yet. And yes, it's also not a movie.

16 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Who? No name, no picture, and I don't plan to google it.

I'd say a lot of people don't plan to see it either. The bit I saw of it was a short, as an introduction to one of those interview pieces on tv, the usual fawning by woke interviewer type of thing, and it was so nauseating that I couldn't watch it.

I can assure you that she was no Gal Gadot.

On 1/6/2023 at 3:04 PM, Woof999 said:

Have you see it? (imdb says it's a TV series, perhaps there is a movie too?). "Woke" is such an overused term. Can't stand it and have never used it to describe anything. At first glance your post appears to uncover some prejudices.

By the way, she's also an amputee, but adding that to deaf, chubby (really?), Native American and female - which of those terms should preclude someone from not taking a lead role? Or is it that Alaqua meets all of them that offends you?

She isn't what the OP was about but woke movies. You'd have had to read all the other threads about such to know though.

Took a while to find anything admitting female lead movies don't do well in the action genre, but here's one:

https://tvovermind.com/why-most-female-led-action-movies-continue-to-fail-at-the-box-office/

Unfortunately, we’ve gotten a string of feminism films that make it a war between men and women. When most of your feature is saying that all men are obnoxious, sexist, evil douchebags, you’re shunning away a good portion of the audience that would more than likely see your film. This notion seems obvious, but most female-led pics seem to make this mistake.