Youtube Blocked In The Us

thaisow

I hope somebody has some ideas on this.

I bought my PC in Thailand in January and now I am back in the US. Since the Thai governments blockage of YouTube, I can not access the site from the US! I have read a lot about YouTube being blocked from the international router to Thailand and such, but this is is a different story. There must be some kind of internal network setting identifying my computer as "Thai". I am so lost on this. I keep getting the "access denied" message. YouTube worked fine on here before the Thai government's censoring. Anyone have this problem or have any ideas?

I hope somebody has some ideas on this.

I bought my PC in Thailand in January and now I am back in the US. Since the Thai governments blockage of YouTube, I can not access the site from the US! I have read a lot about YouTube being blocked from the international router to Thailand and such, but this is is a different story. There must be some kind of internal network setting identifying my computer as "Thai". I am so lost on this. I keep getting the "access denied" message. YouTube worked fine on here before the Thai government's censoring. Anyone have this problem or have any ideas?

Look at your DNS settings. You probably are still using your old Thai ISP's DNS servers.

Look at your DNS settings. You probably are still using your old Thai ISP's DNS servers.

That was it! The old DNS numbers were still static in my wireless connection! Thanks a lot!!

No problem :o