A2 airport bus from Victory Monument to Don Meuang Airport

JemJem

Hey folks. I have gone from Don Meuang Airport to Victory M by the airport bus, but never the other way around. 

Firstly, such a bus still exists, right? And, secondly, where exactly does it leave at Victory M? As you know, it is a vast area, and I don't want to waste time and energy looking for the exact spot. 

Cheers. 

Why not take a Bolt or even Grab? Prob cheaper or close...and even if more spendy, get door to door service. Stopped taking those airport busses more than a decade ago when they became more pricey than a metered Taxi, especially if 2 people traveling together. 

4 hours ago, Srikcir said:

Just Googled it and find the A2 shuttle bus (air conditioned blue & orange buses) goes from airport to Victory Monument via BTS Mo Chit and MRT Chatuchak Park. See route map. Shows bus leaves/arrive at northwest side of monument circle.

https://nonstopasia.com/a2-bus-don-mueang-to-victory-monument/

I believe the A2 bus is still running, as my wife often takes it from DM back to Mochit BTS...

However, one concern about the article linked above is it doesn't appear to have any date on it, indicating the currency of its info.

IIRC, during the COVID peak here, most or all of the tourist oriented airport bus lines were halted.

Now that some tourists are finally returning, I know the A2 line is back, but not sure about the various others listed in the article.

• 2 weeks later...

A1 stops at Mo Chit and that's also the final stop

A2 also stops at Mo Chit and then on to Victory Monument 

A3 goes to Lumpini Park but does stop close to CentralWorld 

A4 goes to KaoSan Road, I don't think it has any drop-offs near a BTS or MRT hub.

I know for Mo Chit it's 30 baht but maybe 45 if you're going further. The buses use the expressway from the airport to blow past traffic, on average 15 minutes to Chatuchak Park (Mo Chit).

Over the past few years they have also upgraded the rolling stock from the Orange A/C busses to newer blue buses that actually have disabled access and seating too.

As long as you're travelling pretty light, it's super convenient.