Good Hotel in Jomtien area - any recomondation?

sitta

A lot depends on how long your stay is---I was down there about 6 weeks ago & stayed at "The Now" hotel, its right on the beach (across the road I mean)  Its fairly new hotel I paid a 1,000 a night.  But walking around the area there are so many bargains (& this was the run up to Xmas) just 1 block further on was a nice looking 5 story Hotel , same-on beach, big balconies, restaurant (although heaps of street food in that area) Spa  running specials.... 799 per night 3,999 per week   9,999 per month. Looked every bit as good as where I was staying 50 yards away.

There are so many Bargins if you know someone there--as most are not on Agoda etc.

2023-01-15_15-54-11.png

3 hours ago, sitta said:

Coming there for 37 days, so just book a hotel for 5nights and then look around, may be?

Yer Good Idea--- do you usually rent a bike/scooter ? if not then maybe the other hotels you are being recommended are closer for you, maybe the price in those are good for long stay. (look them up on Google street map & then e-mail them for price)

I drove down from Issan--dont think I will ever take a car into Pattaya again---2nd road what a mess. I used to park in a shopping center's and then get around on a Motor taxi.

Pattaya --still a great Place IMO..........

"Aiyaree Place Hotel. Big rooms. Good breakfast. 300mtr from the beach. On the Baht bus route."

I saw this recommendation few months ago - Thank you, who ever did it.

I booked for 9 days 800 THB/nite. That's more than booking etc show but they didn't have rooms. By walking in and talking I got the room (this tactic works on many others too - cash talks...).

The place is OK.  A little worn out, breakfast hit 'n miss, personnel not very friendly (I think it's shyness?), pool very small and certain nationals loud...

But the main things are good; Great location! Good food every where within walking distance etc. Quiet room (no balcony) and I felt safe. Good check who comes in and goes.

A good place to start to look better or stay.