90 days online report notification

Good afternoon, 

My 90 day report is due on sunday January 29,th 2023,normally I will get an email reminder from the online page but nothing so far....

Is it because I had the officer do it for me last time while picking up the rest of my Non o extension wife (October 31 2022) instead of my usual online submission? 

This was at BKK changwatanna immigration 

Is that the reason why I m not getting an email reminder, Anyone knows @ubonjoe

Thank you forum ????

Hi just had a very similar experience did an online report last September no problem, but got a new 90 day report when i did my yearly extension in October I got an email reminder in December even though my report date was now January and was told to ignore it and apply online in January tried last week but it was rejected almost immediately phoned immigration (would have gone in person but its 150 km away) the officer told my Mrs to copy my 90 day report, visa extension, passport photo page and TM 30 and send it via EMS to the IO. I got the new TM 47 this morning so it all worked out in the end. I'm not sure if i will be able to use the online report site again ? ill give it a try in April but it doesn't look like the online system recognises anything that happens in person at the IO    

• Thanks 1

Well, my first comment is that you don't need a reminder. Ok, that's a bit tongue in cheek but no, you won't get an email reminder when you're last one was done at the office. Just do it on line as normal.  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

'Seems "the system" is a bit confused at the moment.  'Was refused 90 day online with the reason being given that I had stayed in another province for a night since the last one! 'Went in person today and got stamped through without any mention of having to beg for yet another new TM30.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just a quick update, 

I submitted my online 90 days report on Tuesday morning as I mentioned previously, and I just received the approval today.

Good to go until April 17th hopefully I will be receiving an email next time since Im back using the online submission. 

Hopefully this will help others. ????????

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, walailak said:

Just a quick update, 

I submitted my online 90 days report on Tuesday morning as I mentioned previously, and I just received the approval today.

Good to go until April 17th hopefully I will be receiving an email next time since Im back using the online submission. 

Hopefully this will help others

If I have calculated correctly, your 90-day due date was right around the date of your extension. So for convenience you could do it on the spot with the IO. 

It generally seems that the 'due date soon' email is associated only with the online reporting system. But the good news is now you are back on 'the system'.

Edited by rwilem
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, rwilem said:

If I have calculated correctly, your 90-day due date was right around the date of your extension. So for convenience you could do it on the spot with the IO. 

It generally seems that the 'due date soon' email is associated only with the online reporting system. But the good news is now you are back on 'the system'.

Yes, you're quite right about that. I did my extension back in October and my next reporting date was set for 90 days hence from that point. I did not receive a reminder by email but I did it on line anyway and I've just received the approval this morning.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Moonlover said:

So for convenience you could do it on the spot with the IO. 

The IO wouldn't do it for me on the spot, so I made an online appointment for the 90 days report at the other side of the building at changwatanna and walked there and submitted it......

But the good news, as you mentioned, is now I'm back on 'the online system'.

12 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

Note: I don't worry about waiting until the due date, it's so easy now

same......

it only works out doing an extra submission per year 

not a big deal...... better than having to go all the way to Changwatanna ????

2 hours ago, walailak said:

The IO wouldn't do it for me on the spot, so I made an online appointment for the 90 days report at the other side of the building at changwatanna and walked there and submitted it......

Well, interesting... 

A year ago I was in the same situation at CW, the 90-day due date window was 'open' at extension time. During the processing of the extension I informed the IO my 90-day report was coming due.

I handed an already-completed TM-47 form to the IO, asking if she would handle that as well.

She accepted it, took about a minute or so to process it, and handed me back the 'next due date' slip. I don't believe it's the first time that's happened for me, either. 

Edited by rwilem

1 hour ago, rwilem said:

Well, interesting... 

A year ago I was in the same situation at CW, the 90-day due date window was 'open' at extension time. During the processing of the extension I informed the IO my 90-day report was coming due.

I handed an already-completed TM-47 form to the IO, asking if she would handle that as well.

She accepted it, took about a minute or so to process it, and handed me back the 'next due date' slip. I don't believe it's the first time that's happened for me, either. 

Well, that was my experience last October 2022 @changawatana and the reason she mentioned was that the 90 days report team is back at changwatanna.

My experience in October 2021 was like yours, I handed an already-completed TM-47 form to the IO, asking if she would handle that, and she did accept it, similar to yours it took her about a minute or so to process it, and handed me back the 'next due date' slip. At that time the 90 days team was still at MTT area..... 

To summarise, IO was unable to do it during extention time, since the 90 days report team has returned back to Changwatanna complex. 

This was the reason given. ????????

Edited by walailak
????????
  • Thanks 1

On 1/20/2023 at 3:27 PM, walailak said:

To summarise, IO was unable to do it during extention time, since the 90 days report team has returned back to Changwatanna complex. 

Ah, so that's it. 

Whew, I was lucky, for my last extension. I was going to do the same, ask the IO to process the 90-day report. I had submitted online six days prior to 'extension day', but it had been in pending limbo.. The day before my appointed extension day, in the afternoon, my submission became APPROVED. 

I was even thinking to just skip doing it online, taking it for granted that at desk time with the IO I'd be able to get it done then and there. Now I know not to plan for that. Thanks for the explanation.

Edited by rwilem
  • Thumbs Up 1