Guests TM30 report is it possible by cellphone , post computer or must I go to the Office while Thai Wife away?

Not done since Covid, is it still essential for weekend, as they will be gone before Immi Office reopens Mondays.

I wish to do everything correctly however inconvenient as wife  fined 800 baht for not re reporting me.

1 Czech citizen invited couple to visit, my Thai partner's house, Chanote etc in her name, she is away.

2 My guests are Czech man and Thai woman

My Questions

1.Do I have to register both or only foreigner, form I

2. I see has TM6 request but I did not receive one on my last entry, I thought they have been abolished but I entered by air, Are they still issued at land/river crossings please?

3. Can I do this online, a link to an app be very helpful please anyone?

4.Can I do by post as far easier than drive to Office and can be done within 24 hours of arrival.

Also is there a list of entry point codes .His last by land from Laos Friendship Bridge.I once had a list of entry points maybe provided here or an Immigration website

Thank you in advance for May help, my guests due weekend

Edited by RubbaJohnny
extra info

15 hours ago, RubbaJohnny said:

1.Do I have to register both or only foreigner, form I

Only foreigner

2. I see has TM6 request but I did not receive one on my last entry, I thought they have been abolished but I entered by air, Are they still issued at land/river crossings please?

TM6 is no longer in use, I recently arrived by plane, no more TM6, although I do keep my boarding pass in my passport to remind me when I entered the country because some forms still ask the question, so I use it to refer to when I entered the country last.

If your wife has registered online, it's easy to do

4.Can I do by post as far easier than drive to Office and can be done within 24 hours of arrival.

Immigration would have to give you till the next business day to report that either you are back or you have or had have guests staying at your wife's property. So Monday would be ok, as for notifying them by post goes, I am not sure.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/

If you open the above in Google Chrome browser you can have the Thai machine translated to English, or alternatively, look at the website on your computer screen through the Google Lens app on your phone which will do the Thai to English translation.

The TM-6 (Arrival/Departure Card) is temporarily suspended, meaning you won't need to actually enter that number on any of the immigration forms (although it will be asked for).  It's a good idea to keep your boarding pass from your flight into Thailand.  But even without this boarding pass you can always determine the last time you entered Thailand by the entry date on the entry stamp in your passport.

• Thumbs Up 1

Don't know if ridiculous short stay reporting is still "required" any longer or not. But regardless, why do everything "by the (silly) book"? NO one will ever know, nor care.

I travel all around Thailand and visit/stay for days and even weeks with foreign and Thai friends/relatives and no one ever reports me. No one knows or cares about it. It's ridiculous to worry yourself over such a stupid, unnecessary and invasive rule over a weekend.

If they were moving in permanently...that would be a different story. Enjoy your weekend! 

• Thumbs Up 1