Changing Passport Details in Mor Prom app

samtam

I have read in this forum that it is possible to change Mor Prom details wen you get a new passport. Indeed, I think I already did that, but as they recently updated the app, it has reverted to my old passport number.

When I go to the Mor Prom LINE page it only shows my non-Thai ID number, and no facility to change the (blank) passport section.

When I go to the app the Personal Information it shows my User ID (vax ID), but no way of adding my passport, and only suggests going to a "MohPrompt Station".

Is there anyway to update online?

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, nigelforbes said:

I also am looking for a way to do this. I stopped by the MOPH office and asked them and their solution was to always carry my old passport, as well as my new one!!!

Ahhhhh. Sounds like their solution was no solution for you. Typical????????

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Lucky Bones said:

Ahhhhh. Sounds like their solution was no solution for you. Typical????????

I did just manage to get a print of my MOPH vaccination schedule from the Mor Prom app on my phone. It shows details of all four shots, my name and passport number. My new passport also references my old passport number so maybe that will be enough.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PJ71 said:

People are actually using this app?

Who asks to view your CV-19 vaccine status these days?

Well not in Thailand, (at the moment), but possibly for some countries when one travels overseas, (like Hong Kong) etc.

Things are still dynamic on requirements, as demonstrated by the relaxation of China's "zero covid" policy, and the resultant travel surge, and on/off restrictions imposed. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nigelforbes said:

I did just manage to get a print of my MOPH vaccination schedule from the Mor Prom app on my phone. It shows details of all four shots, my name and passport number. My new passport also references my old passport number so maybe that will be enough.

I will operate that way too for the foreseeable. I'm having another vax in a month, so maybe the operator can do the magic and update my records, (Mor Prom, Yellow passport and Vax Certs).

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PJ71 said:

People are actually using this app?

Who asks to view your CV-19 vaccine status these days?

PJ, this is Thailand remember.

There is no one national rule and provincial rules change quickly.

Yes, it is likely redundant today.

Pattaya were recently insisting upon proof of vax and some stick up the schnozzle test to attend open air free concerts!

Having the app is not an imposition. I've had the app 2+ years and never used it. Maybe other countries will once again request to view it prior to entry? Also, if a BIB has a Mia Noi birthday approaching a shakedown could be in order.????????

• Haha 1

On 1/17/2023 at 9:04 AM, samtam said:

I have read in this forum that it is possible to change Mor Prom details wen you get a new passport. Indeed, I think I already did that, but as they recently updated the app, it has reverted to my old passport number.

When I go to the Mor Prom LINE page it only shows my non-Thai ID number, and no facility to change the (blank) passport section.

When I go to the app the Personal Information it shows my User ID (vax ID), but no way of adding my passport, and only suggests going to a "MohPrompt Station".

Is there anyway to update online?

Send an email (maybe include scans of passports) to [email protected] with your request.

Include your full name as shown in Mor Phrom, Date of Birth and Vaccine ID number.

This worked for me when there was a typo in my passport number in May last year.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, treetops said:

Send an email (maybe include scans of passports) to [email protected] with your request.

Include your full name as shown in Mor Phrom, Date of Birth and Vaccine ID number.

This worked for me when there was a typo in my passport number in May last year.

Thank you so much. Will certainly give it a go.