Who Has The Best Avatar Then?

Who's avatar is the best one out of this lot?  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I seem to have too much time on my hands and I have never done a poll before so this is my second attempt.

I thought of the best six avatars that sprang to mind and then added some more just for the sake of it and also to make the list 10 choices cause it's a nice round number see.

Cast your votes and the winner at the end of the week will get a mention on this thread, some Chesters Grill coupons and a bag of 7-Eleven straws.

My current favourite is the all new FATTER THAN HARRY.

Great avatar - simple, static and nice colour scheme. :o

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tizme is the best in my opinion, but then I like tits. :D Worse thing that could have happened was when the minority came in and said "obsene" I would like to see where you could have any avitar and if it's "obsene" then hide it and let people press a button to see it. Even put a warning for the Pu$$ies that have their knickers in a twist. :o

I like titties,

all kinds of titties

Small ones are better

because when you eat them

the girl gets wetter! :D

I think darknight,taxelle or bronco's avatars are better than the ones you mentioned.

Thank you Padkapow :o

I changed it unfortunatly :D

Do you want my old one back ????

I liked your old one better. I might even bring back the blue bomber, if I can find her again.

Nomination for best avatar

FTH Speech:

Thank you so much.

Oh my God. I'm sorry. This moment is so much bigger than me. [sniffles]

I have such appreciation and gratitude for this. Dr. Pat Pong said, "Don't cry if you get up there." And now I'm crying. Sorry.

[blow's nose]

George, you took a huge chance on me. I am so grateful. Yohan, you gave me magnificent reason to stay. Stroll, you fought so hard for this avatar and to get it made. Thaivisa you made it happen.

And Gentleman Scamp, Wolfie, Tornado, davethailand, Gisele, Bluecat have stood by me for so many years. And I am just absolutely thrilled to be standing up here tonight. [more tears]

I do have to say, it was: "Why do you come to the Avatar Awards when the world is in such turmoil?" Because art is important. And because you believe in what you do. And you want to honour that. And it is a tradition that needs to be upheld.

[kisses Halle Berry - she cries]

And I am standing here in front of my mother and my cats and my whole life I've wanted to make my mother proud. And now I want to make my cats proud.

[cats cry worldwide]

Oprah Winfrey for being the best role model any avatar maker can have. Alf Garnett - thank you and thank you to Eddie Murphy. Thank you so much for being my mentors and believing in me. Thank you, thank you, thank you

thank you.

Thank you so much and God bless you.

[everyone cries]

:o

OK , it's back by popular demand ......

The Swinging thai girl......

Disclaimer:

We are in no way responsible for imaginary seeing of nipples on our avatar. We state that they only exist in your own mind.

Phazey seems to be quietly racking up the votes with his little windblown doggie.

Personally I think Davethailand's is the funniest - its the one avatar on this board that has me in stitches everytime I see it. Dave is it possible to lighten up the image a little, or is that too hard in GIF format. Do you have a fullsize version I could get a copy of?

I just love seeing kermit having is horrible way over his muppet sex-slave - with that huge grin on his face

:o

and now that the subject has been raised by all the boob-o-philes out there, where IS the yellow bikini wobbly babe of past?

Gerald (the travelling soi dog) prepared an acceptance speech, which i quickly disregarded as it just brought up the time he shagged Lassie, how the Littlest Hobo was actually a crack addicted rent dog who licked the genitals of others for a fix, and that he once beat up all of 'Betty Two Strokes' corgies in one go....I think the fame has gone to his head already.

Instead, he revised his acceptance speech to be this:

Woof!!

[tears]

Woof woof!

[britney Spears kisses him, more tears]

Whimper! Woooof!

[wags tail, then heads down the pub]