Ghosts Spotted in Thailand (Video plus radio)

george

Are these really ghosts?

Thai people take ghostly sightings very seriously, and, if other Inspire stories in the UK are anything to go by, so do the Brits.

Surprisingly, there are very little actual images of ghosts captured in such a believing nation, but Inspire did unearth three interesting ones. Ghosts always evoke debate, so make your own conclusions on the following paranormal reports from Thailand. Bloodied Man Caught on Video The first was a video that went viral a couple of years ago.

The ghost face that appears in this video is said to be the boyfriend of the girl in the red top, he had left with another friend to buy more alcohol for the group but sadly died in a fatal car crash.

Take a look and see for yourself what you think, he can be seen to the left tucked behind the man sitting on the floor.

Ghost Captured alongside Child

The woman in this clip took a picture on her mobile phone of her daughter and was shocked to see this ghostly image appear on the photo. Her sister, upon seeing the picture, threw the phone away screaming in terror.

Tsunami Ghost

The man that took this swears there was nothing in front of him when clearing wreckage from the Tsunami. The image would suggest otherwise.

ghosts-thailand-tsunami.jpg

Ghost Radio

Thai people love to binge listen to "The Ghost Radio", a popular YouTube channel with huge traffic, https://www.youtube.com/@Theghostradio

Screenshot 2023-01-27 at 12.19.26.png

Are you scared now?

-- (c) ASEAN NOW 2023-01-27

If a ghost is the spirit of a dead person, then a living person is a ghost still in a body, a ghost in a body has more energy available than a ghost lacking a body. So the only power a ghost has is that of fear, if you have no fear the ghost has no power. 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, anterian said:

If a ghost is the spirit of a dead person, then a living person is a ghost still in a body, a ghost in a body has more energy available than a ghost lacking a body. So the only power a ghost has is that of fear, if you have no fear the ghost has no power. 

Agree with the second part of your post (the first part is too deep for me). My Thai family do believe in them, with one daughter absolutely terrified. I just keep telling them that they cannot harm you, unless your fear does something for you harm yourself.

True Story:

Long time ago I worked for a big Catholic International school in Bangkok.

Unfortunately we had our beloved director boss die (heart attack), our science teacher and all his family and inlaws die (house fire and all those bared doors and windows) and someone else from our school family die. Devistating. All in the same week.

So the priests organised an exorcism.

It was Halloween Day.

On Halloween Day the school kids always dress up as witches, gobblins, 2 headed monsters etc. 

So, there we all were ( the whole primary, middle and high schools), doing 3 laps of the school ground, with a big cross and priest leading a large mob of teachers, creatures, goblines, witches, 2 headed people, dogs howling....

Unreal, an exosism in Thailand on Halloween Day. ????

• Like 1

Lots of strange things happen, I think that we unconsciously want them to. Once, when I was about 12, I had a very strong déjà -vue. It was nothing important, but it did really surprise me , and I didn’t want to tell anyone in case they thought I was loopy, or making it up. 

On 1/27/2023 at 1:47 PM, anterian said:

A ghost is a soul with no body, a body can't live without a soul.