F1 On Ubc To-day – Sunday!

Daffy D

Sorry if this is already on another thread but my connection is so slow to day I’m getting lost in the search wilderness.

The new magazine does not give listings for Star Sports Ch66 and a search of their website does not list F1 on their schedule for today.

Please don’t tell me they have dropped F1 :o

D.D.

From a thread in the internet section:-

I have UBC in BKK and if they get rid of ESPN I am dead.... Of course I only watch it once or twice a week but it has what I justify the 2000 baht for..... If my F1 goes, I go with it..... Can anyone give a senario for what satelitte package you are actually using, where and aprox cost.

Thanks in advance

F1 and MotoGP on ESPN 65 this week due to Wimbledon coverage.

Response from True regarding ESPN/STAR SPORTS :

Dear Sir

Thank you very much for your e-mail below. Regarding to your inquiry, we would like to inform you that production of TrueVisions Magazine as follow:

Step 1 : We must call meeting with concerned department for collect the schedule program from each of channel and other information that we need to announce via UBC magazine.

Step 2 : Channel from abroad will send the schedule program of them to UBC about 1-2 months in advance.

Step 3 : Publication Team forward all information to the printing house. If there are some program has been changed by Channel from abroad in the meantime, in case the printing has been started, we cannot correct the schedule for update .That’s why, the schedule in Monthly Magazine has been changed .

As for this case, we are in the process of extending the contract of ESPN & Star Sport during that time so both channels did not send us the program schedule. Sorry if this caused you any inconvenience. However, you may receive daily listing program of these channels at www.truevisionstv.com

Concerning about HBO & Discovery details, we would like to inform you that we’ll inform you through our media once we received the information.

Should you have any further queries, please contact our TrueVisions care tel: 0-2271-7171 or email; [email protected]

Best regards

TrueVisions Care

Regards

From a thread in the internet section:-
I have UBC in BKK and if they get rid of ESPN I am dead.... Of course I only watch it once or twice a week but it has what I justify the 2000 baht for..... If my F1 goes, I go with it..... Can anyone give a senario for what satelitte package you are actually using, where and aprox cost.

Thanks in advance

F1 and MotoGP on ESPN 65 this week due to Wimbledon coverage.

Response from True regarding ESPN/STAR SPORTS :

Dear Sir

Thank you very much for your e-mail below. Regarding to your inquiry, we would like to inform you that production of TrueVisions Magazine as follow:

Step 1 : We must call meeting with concerned department for collect the schedule program from each of channel and other information that we need to announce via UBC magazine.

Step 2 : Channel from abroad will send the schedule program of them to UBC about 1-2 months in advance.

Step 3 : Publication Team forward all information to the printing house. If there are some program has been changed by Channel from abroad in the meantime, in case the printing has been started, we cannot correct the schedule for update .That’s why, the schedule in Monthly Magazine has been changed .

As for this case, we are in the process of extending the contract of ESPN & Star Sport during that time so both channels did not send us the program schedule. Sorry if this caused you any inconvenience. However, you may receive daily listing program of these channels at www.truevisionstv.com

Concerning about HBO & Discovery details, we would like to inform you that we’ll inform you through our media once we received the information.

Should you have any further queries, please contact our TrueVisions care tel: 0-2271-7171 or email; [email protected]

Best regards

TrueVisions Care

Regards

oxymoron?? Truevisions care?

Sorry but call me slow and dim-witted, and I’m sure there are plenty of members eager to take advantage of that, but my original question has not been answered.

“TOMINCHAAM” I hear what you are saying but is it correct?

Yesterday while wanting to watch the qualifying all I got was Wimbledon.

As I said in the OP there is no listing for Ch66 in the new magazine.

Anybody got any solid info?????

D.D.