selling my Toyota C-HR Hybrid Hi, Pattaya area.

I have decided to sell my C-HR Hybrid Hi (top model) which I bought new in 2018. Nebula blue with black roof. Genuine 39,000 km. and full service history. I have all receipts for services done by supplying Toyota dealer every 6 months regardless of mileage. Full 1st. class insurance until July. Taxed. I have cherished the car and it is a reluctant sale due to needing to have a smaller, cheaper car in which to drive in the chaotic Pattaya traffic. My car is unmarked both inside and out. Never bumped or scratched. Fitted with Toyota dash cam. Averaging 5 litres per 100 km. ( about 55 miles per gallon). I would think that it is the nicest C-HR in the region. Price 770,000 baht, or would accept equivalent in GBP. Tel 084 563 1654.

IMG_20230127_140851.jpg

IMG_20230127_140836.jpg

IMG_20230127_135836.jpg

IMG_20230127_130047.jpg

IMG_20230129_184234.jpg

IMG_20230129_184333.jpg

Edited by thoengthaied

• 4 weeks later...
16 hours ago, CMMCB said:

Hi. Did you manage to sell the car yet? Just wondering how often this kind of car needs new batteries? 

Not sold yet. Price reduced to 720,000 baht. I haven't needed to replace batteries yet. The big EV battery which runs the engine has a 10 year guarantee.

Thanks for the reply, TT. I notice on the Toyota Thailand that this hybrid model is no longer for sale in the country. I wonder how long they will continue to support it. A little beyond my budget too, I’m afraid. Good luck with the sale. 

On 3/1/2023 at 11:34 AM, CMMCB said:

Thanks for the reply, TT. I notice on the Toyota Thailand that this hybrid model is no longer for sale in the country. I wonder how long they will continue to support it. A little beyond my budget too, I’m afraid. Good luck with the sale. 

To the contrary, I believe that the hybrid is the only model in production...not the other way round.

Just checked again. You are right. Sorry for the misinformation. The hybrid info was right down the bottom of the Toyota webpage and I didn’t get that far. Hope I didn’t put any potential buyers off. 

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, raybarrell said:

I have a cheaper car to sell Toyota Yaris 2010 for only 230 Thousand thai baht Are you interested in a part exchange? I am a Pattaya resident!

230k for a 13 year old Yaris......good luck with that :whistling:

As an aside; my VIOS is now 6 years old, so I am looking to sell it and get a new car.  My present car cost me 680,000,  but all the new cars I research are still around that price.  If anything, the rise of MG has flattened all new car prices in the small/medium car range.  It's good news for me, but an odd market to say the least.