Long term parking at Swampie airport? Anyone ever used this service before?

ubonr1971

Hi. If one was to drive to Swampie airport and leave the car there for a week, how much per day would that be?

When driving into the airport, is there a specific sign for Long term parking in English? 

Has anyone ever done this before? Any issues?

thanks

I cant recall how much a day it is for long term, its a distance form the terminal and involves shuttle buses. Not all of it is covered either. Its next to the public transport centre.

I just leave my car in the short term multi story and walk across the bridge to the terminal. All but the top floor is covered, its good value at 250 a day.

Edited by sungod

I pretty much always get a taxi now. The cost of the fuel, extra mileage on the car and the parking typically makes the taxi a no brainer.

Last time I parked I used the lower level outside parking near gates 1/2/3, expecting to be there 2 or 3 days. I was refused entry and finally got back ~3 weeks later. Bill wasn't too bad (around 6000 baht total) and car was fine.

44 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Yeah ^^^, for me too.

I just leave the car in the regular parking although anything over 5-6 days makes it cheaper to get a taxi each way.

When driving into the airport, do I follow the departures sign? And then does it say short term parking? thanks

For my upcoming week long trip to Dubai from Phitsanulok. NOK Air costs Bht 1840, plus someone to take me to and from PHS Airport, or free parking, involves the DMK to BKK shuttle and some long waiting around.

Driving will cost me Bht 2250 in diesel, plus 6 x 250 parking, totalling 3750, but I can decide on the timing so no waiting around.

I shall be driving.

On 1/31/2023 at 2:07 PM, Upnotover said:

It was 140/day long term, 250/day short term.  To me never worth the hassle of long term for anything up to a month.

That's a selfish thing to do, if everybody did that then the short term would be full so if your meeting an arrival you could end up not being able to park.

I have used it. Signs are clearly parked for "long term parking". (for short term you follow signs to passenger terminal first).

Costs significantly less if you will be gone more than say a week. The only down side is you have to wait for and take a shuttle bus, so allow extra time.