Cow manure near Chaiyaphum city?

I don't know Chaiyaphum, but as for which manure, avoid fresh raw manure and go with well-aged or preferrably composted manure.  Ask around locally for dairy cattle or chicken manure.

For your berries, veggies and weed, if not needed in bulk quantities, you may want to consider ordering sacks of COF (complete organic fertilizer) from Best Garden State, on FB or LINE, or bokashi COF from OrganicTotto. And/or the excellent Takumi Fish Fertilizer and other products from Maruchu Bussan. I also use a composted bat guano and cow manure sack product from a local ag shop here in MaeJo Chiang Mai.

• Like 2

I'm not in Chaiyapum but in my experience any cattle farmer will be more than willing to sell you dung. If it isn't mature (nice dry stuff a bit like peat) you can just stock it for a month or two. We have cattle and the son-in-law will put the stuff into sacks for you and deliver. Usually supplies you with a load of undigested weed seeds at the same time.

• 1 month later...
On 2/5/2023 at 2:51 PM, drtreelove said:

I don't know Chaiyaphum, but as for which manure, avoid fresh raw manure and go with well-aged or preferrably composted manure.  Ask around locally for dairy cattle or chicken manure.

For your berries, veggies and weed, if not needed in bulk quantities, you may want to consider ordering sacks of COF (complete organic fertilizer) from Best Garden State, on FB or LINE, or bokashi COF from OrganicTotto. And/or the excellent Takumi Fish Fertilizer and other products from Maruchu Bussan. I also use a composted bat guano and cow manure sack product from a local ag shop here in MaeJo Chiang Mai.

Thanks for this, take care.