computerized cash register

Joinaman

Hi there

looking for a computerised cash register with touch screen for a small bar

would be nice if either set up with drinks already programmed, but if not, would need to be simple to set up and adjust

dont want to spend a lot on one if possible, so looking for any ideas from existing users , of type and from where to purchase 

thanks 

• 2 weeks later...

If you don't want to buy, I think Ocha POS or Wongnai POS has membership options where they provide the hardware and you pay a monthly fee. You would have to load your menu data, of course. But it might be a low-cost way to try it before buying hardware. FlowAccount software has some new features -- I think its called FlowAccount Cashier that you can use their software as a POS on your own tablet. I haven't tried it, but I like their general accounting software and integration with Kasikorn bank.

Are you looking to have a mechanical cash drawer working with the software too?

Edited by captainjackS

23 hours ago, captainjackS said:

If you don't want to buy, I think Ocha POS or Wongnai POS has membership options where they provide the hardware and you pay a monthly fee. You would have to load your menu data, of course. But it might be a low-cost way to try it before buying hardware. FlowAccount software has some new features -- I think its called FlowAccount Cashier that you can use their software as a POS on your own tablet. I haven't tried it, but I like their general accounting software and integration with Kasikorn bank.

Are you looking to have a mechanical cash drawer working with the software too?

thanks for the reply

yes.would want a mechanical cash drawer  too

i   see some on Lazada,  6 or 8.000 baht, but seems  to be more for  shops or restaurants, 

but im guessing it must be fairly easy to put a program for a bar on to it, 

have seen a couple in other bars, but are looking at 16 to 25.000 baht for theirs, which is a bit more than i want to pay, if possible 

Thanks again