Re-entry permits possible to get at U-Tapao airport?

My own assumption is that it will be possible to get a re-entry permit, probably at the same desk that handles overstay fines. It may not be specifically marked, and you would then need to ask. Since they will provide re-entry permits infrequently (compared to the Bangkok airports) you can expect them to be slow.

I would suggest an email to [email protected] to ask. This email does not go to immigration, but the airport information people can quickly get the answer to the question. Word your question(s) clearly in case the person reading it does not know what a re-entry permit is.

EDIT: Alternatively, use their contact form at https://www.utapao.com/en/contact-us, but you will need to circumvent browser warnings about the page being insecure. Also, the contact form might not work (I have not used it).

Edited by BritTim
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, BritTim said:

My own assumption is that it will be possible to get a re-entry permit, probably at the same desk that handles overstay fines. It may not be specifically marked, and you would then need to ask. Since they will provide re-entry permits infrequently (compared to the Bangkok airports) you can expect them to be slow.

I would suggest an email to [email protected] to ask. This email does not go to immigration, but the airport information people can quickly get the answer to the question. Word your question(s) clearly in case the person reading it does not know what a re-entry permit is.

EDIT: Alternatively, use their contact form at https://www.utapao.com/en/contact-us, but you will need to circumvent browser warnings about the page being insecure. Also, the contact form might not work (I have not used it).

It would be interesting to hear of anyone getting a re entry at Utapao.