Health+House Insurance paid monthly?

JeffersLos

Is it possible to get one policy that covers both house (structure+fire, not contents) plus general health insurance (motor accident, cancer, hospital treatment + meds for disease etc), and can pay it monthly rather than yearly, in Thailand?

TIA.

Edited by JeffersLos

6 minutes ago, JeffersLos said:

Is it possible to get one policy that covers both house (structure+fire, not contents) plus general health insurance (motor accident, cancer, hospital treatment + meds for disease etc), and can pay it monthly rather than yearly, in Thailand?

You should talk to a broker, they don't charge you and can advise you on this as they have many clients who provide different policies.

You could try https://www.aainsure.net/

I have them for house and car, and did have them for health insurance until I started to self insure, I can certainly recommend them as I have used them for years, although I pay annual premiums by choice.

Their contact numbers and various offices are located under the contacts tab in the link provided.

Edited by 4MyEgo

1 minute ago, JeffersLos said:

Unfortunately you need to give them your phone number etc etc etc to get a ball-park idea of premiums. 

Pass. 

I have never spoken to them on the phone, always by email, but that said, they are not the harassing type, it's run by a farang as well.

Up to you but...

Insurers in Thailand issue separate policies for each line of coverage. You won't find medical insurance bundled in one policy along with motor or homeowner's cover.

Usually premiums are payable annually at policy inception. I don't think Thai insurers have started offering monthly or quarterly premium payment options, especially for personal lines insurance.

Find a good insurance broker and ask, however.

• Like 1