Forensic team joins investigation of missing baby in Nakhon Pathom

snoop1130

37A7D891-9D27-482E-BA70-2D5F84E7D7DD.png

Forensic science officers have joined Bang Luang district police in Nakhon Pathom in the investigation into the mysterious disappearance of an eight-month-old infant from the parents’ home on Sunday.

The parents were questioned again by Bang Luang police yesterday (Thursday) as to whether the boy was sold or given to other people, because they are suspicious that the parents might be responsible for the disappearance of their own child after searches have failed to find any trace of him.

An informed police source said that the police have the mobile phone of the mother and have discovered that her recent Line chat messages have been erased. They also looked into the couple’s bank accounts, but did not find any suspicious transactions, the source added.

Full Story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/forensic-team-joins-investigation-of-missing-baby-in-nakhon-pathom/

Logo-top-.png

-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2023-02-10

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

I cannot imagine how the mother is feeling. I am no longer a praying man but I do send hope, compassion, and strength to all involved and a safe speedy recovery of the innocent bub's to mums arms ????????

Its a sad to have to acknowledge such thing but we as adults must be observant and act if there is any sniff, any gut feeling of children's safety being compromised.

Edited by Tropposurfer