Prosecutors indict celebrity couple and six others in Forex 3D Ponzi scheme

snoop1130

Thai-PBS-World-logo-2023-02-14T201103.406.png

Thai public prosecutors decided to indict eight suspects today (Tuesday), including a celebrity couple, in connection with the Forex-3D Ponzi scheme, as recommended by the Department of Special Investigation (DSI).

The DSI has wrapped up its investigation against a third group of suspects, numbering 16, but agreed to recommend that public prosecutors indict only half of them, including Pattanapon Minthakhin and his girlfriend, Suteewan Thaweesin.

The DSI’s findings were submitted to the public prosecutors today and, after having reviewed the findings, they agreed to indict the eight suspects. All were later freed on bail by the prosecutors.

Full Story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/prosecutors-indict-celebrity-couple-and-six-others-in-forex-3d-ponzi-scheme/

Logo-top-.png

-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2023-02-14

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

9 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The DSI has wrapped up its investigation against a third group of suspects, numbering 16, but agreed to recommend that public prosecutors indict only half of them, including Pattanapon Minthakhin and his girlfriend, Suteewan Thaweesin.

I bet she's gone from pouting to "half-crown-sixpence"...

Knew someone "investing" in the Chiang Mai Forex scheme. When they told me that the return was !0% a month ... run Forrest run! I'm fine with my investment dollars returning about $5 K a year in dividends (plus stock value growth).