Donald Trump bids 'good riddance' to 'failed woke extremist' Nicola Sturgeon after resignation

Social Media

6 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Anyone that disagrees with Trump ends up being the focus of his attacks even when its nothing whatsoever to do with him, this particular, one dancing on her political grave. 

My opinion, there would have been no statement from Trump had the golf course not been an issue.

In particular women.

There’s a pattern, refer above.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, James105 said:

Anyone who cannot tell the difference between a double rapist and a woman up to the point that a double rapist was housed in a women's prison should be absolutely nowhere near a place that can make legislation.   She has woken up a lot of previously unaware women to the fact their rights and single sex spaces are under threat though, so that could be considered an unintended success of her time in office I guess.   

Got a link to this trash? I mean the claim about waking up women not the rapist housed in a prison which was nothing to do with her. 

Edited by ozimoron
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Indeed.

Making it all the more shameful when politicians like Sturgeon and Ardern used it to score political points and endulge their own authoritarian fantasies. 

Good riddance to the pair of them.

And good riddance to Scotland when it finally grows a pair and leaves the UK.

• Sad 2