European tourists learn to do Thai-traditional rice farming in Mae Hong Son

webfact

4 hours ago, webfact said:

The tourists shared that they thought the activity was fascinating.

Later, after zero deliberation, they got on a bus and headed to Pattaya!!!!!!   

Upon arriving back home, only the rice stories were told.    Wow dad, you are such a kind, nice soul to help the poor.

How he misses Pattaya.....

1 hour ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Some  misery is going to be sat at home and looking at the photo and thinking  " Ave they got a work permit for that" 

I was thinking, " I know they grow some rice in France. But that knowledge won't be much use in Sweden, UK, or Germany."

I bet there were some squeals from the leeches latching on.

3 hours ago, Boomer6969 said:

Obviously, some of these women need the exercise. The one in black was given the role of the Kwai.

I never know who to feel more sorry for when I see a foreign couple with an overweight woman.  The guy who's seeing what he's missing out on, or the woman who is forced to see what women are capable of looking like.

10 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

I never know who to feel more sorry for when I see a foreign couple with an overweight woman.  The guy who's seeing what he's missing out on, or the woman who is forced to see what women are capable of looking like.

There is a whole lot more to life than how much your partner weighs and not all guys want a poor small skinny but pretty Asian partner 

Edited by Mac Mickmanus

There is a whole lot more to life than how much your partner weighs

Probably, but a lot of men find Thai/Asian women preferable in a lot of other areas also.  Often it's a case of how they look, how they act and how they treat their men.

and not all guys want a poor small skinny but pretty Asian partner 

Skinny suggest too slim, as in unhealthy or unattractive.  That isn't how I'm suggesting Thai women look.  And a poor woman isn't the only choice that a foreign man has.  And there isn't anything wrong with being poor.

The fact that you chose to massage what I have said in such a way suggests some form of bias on your part.

You're also assuming I'm implying that being happy with the non-appearance based factors in your women precludes you from appreciating appearance based factors in other women.  These men don't necessarily instantly abandon their overweight Western wives, but they likely consider it, if only for a moment.

Is this actually for real ??  Well if it is and stupid people like this actually do exist then  why stop there, maybe  send them off for a few days chopping sugar cane.  After they have enjoyed that part of thai culture the  women could spend a few shifts in an Issan massage parlour / karaoke joint, and the guys could visit in the capacity of "customer"   Follow that up with a job at home pro or in a chinese factory  for a full days and maybe round the experience off with a few days military service and an option to spend a day or two taxi driving in Bangkok and that's a full weeks itinerary that some idiots are  going to be falling over themselves to sign up for, just make sure its advertised as "carbon neutral"    "sustainable"  and of course open to people of all sexual persuasions,  Think I might take this to that "dragons den" TV show could be on to a winner     lol