Cost Of An English Breakfast

N47HAN

Recent trip to pattaya , visited a place called crazy daves, full english breakfast

2 slices "real" bacon

2 toast

2 eggs

baked beans

tomaote

freid bread

sausage

tea or coffee

cost...........

65 BAHT ! :o:D:D

no problems with the food orservice ,

whats the best value to be had here ? 200 / 300 Baht ?

Recent trip to pattaya , visited a place called crazy daves, full english breakfast

2 slices "real" bacon

2 toast

2 eggs

baked beans

tomaote

freid bread

sausage

tea or coffee

cost...........

Restaurant owners in phuket generally have to pay more cash for the renting of their premises than the cheaper rates in pattaya. Hence more money for the customers to foot in the food department.

65 BAHT ! :o:D:D

no problems with the food orservice ,

whats the best value to be had here ? 200 / 300 Baht ?

Best value IMHO is the 125 baht buffet breakfast at Karon Cafe. Juices, yogurts, fresh fruit, fresh coffee, breads & croissants, 2 eggs various styles, fried potato & onion, beans & franks, spicy sausage, crispy bacon. What a feast. Only thing missing is fried tomatoes & hash browns.

it could be the karon cafe i'm thinking about. but there's this one in/edge of kata at the beginning of the karon beach. it was 75 baht for 5 items breakfast. 25 baht for additional items, though friends of mine would usually just buy 2 breakfasts and get 10 items. its on the right side heading towards karon from kata. i do believe its a hotel restaurant. there's a pool behind the kitchen. open air restaurant anyway. its been a year, so i can't quite remember the name. bacon and eggs, or cereal, shakes, western style foods anyway.

it could be the karon cafe i'm thinking about. but there's this one in/edge of kata at the beginning of the karon beach. it was 75 baht for 5 items breakfast. 25 baht for additional items, though friends of mine would usually just buy 2 breakfasts and get 10 items. its on the right side heading towards karon from kata. i do believe its a hotel restaurant. there's a pool behind the kitchen. open air restaurant anyway. its been a year, so i can't quite remember the name. bacon and eggs, or cereal, shakes, western style foods anyway.

I think that's Kata Villa, a small budget resort opposite the Karon Beach Resort.