Brnovich withheld reports on investigation that debunked 2020 election fraud claims

Scott

'I Voted' sticker being held in front of 'vote here' sign

The Arizona Attorney General's Office concluded months ago there was no widespread fraud in the 2020 election results in Maricopa County ― but the state's top prosecutor sat on the information and suppressed mitigating details, newly released records show.

An investigative report and two internal memos from 2022 indicate then-Attorney General Mark Brnovich was aware his investigators "did not uncover any criminality or fraud" in the 2020 election weeks before Brnovich reported the county's election system was vulnerable and the process for verification and handling of early ballots was broken.

The three documents were made public Wednesday by newly elected Attorney General Kris Mayes, who described them as "deeply unsettling and unacceptable."

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2023/02/22/mayes-releases-reports-debunking-claims-of-widespread-election-fraud/69932827007/

AZ Central: Medical marijuana dispensaries add health ...

Sore losers,for the Arizona state DA to willfully sit on this information and let the election lies and Kari Lakes (&@) continue in my book is criminal is there anyway to hold this anti democracy guy responsible for this I don’t know perhaps in civil court?