Chatuchak parking

HKwang 12

Across the road in Or Tor Kor market

https://maps.app.goo.gl/Do6DxqRQEZXoVhw19

is where I park not expensive (if in car but not covered) if on a motorbike then there is parking in Chatuchak itself. JJ Mall may have covered car parking but I've never tried to park there. 

Edited by soi3eddie

If you change your mind and decide to ditch the car and use the MRT - very convenient, and cool after hours at the market, fast way back to BKK. 

Go one stop past Chatuchak Station. You simply go up the escalator and walk about 20 yards straight into the markets. If ya get of at Chatuchak station you have to walk hundreds of extra metres along the narrow (crowded) footpath and through a park in the sun to enter the markets.

32 minutes ago, fallup88 said:

Both JJ Mall and Mixt Mall are right next to chatuchak market. Covered parking, convenient, cheap. No need to look anywhere else.

These days I usually park at Mixt since the location is so convenient, but there is also free parking across Phahonyothin road next to the BTS and MRT entrances (the former site of the old Mor Chit bus station). The downsides there are that it's not covered, and you'll probably have to make several rounds before you find an empty space.