Coming soon to a beach near you (maybe) electric powered (quiet!) fun!

7 minutes ago, JayClay said:

These will only ever have a chance of cracking the beach-rental market here if they can last a full day before needing a recharge.

Yeah, the HydroBlade scores on two fronts, 4 hours run-time and exchangeable battery packs.

Definitely not going to be a low-cost beastie.

I'm also not sure about those underwater foils and floating objects, trees, swimmers etc.

• Like 1

I admit to not being a big fan of jet ski's. This one, if silent, will surely be more dangerous to swimmers than one you can hear coming. 

Having said that, if used in a controlled area then I guess the benefits of no exhaust, and noise would be beneficial to other people around.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, JayClay said:

These will only ever have a chance of cracking the beach-rental market here if they can last a full day before needing a recharge.

What part of he OP mentions beach rental?

And who gives a **** about it anyway?

Ever considered that the article is targeted at the same people that trailer their IC jet-skis to the slipway, on the beach near me, and total less than 2hrs usage on a day out with the family/or mates?

Edited by Enoon

16 minutes ago, JBChiangRai said:

Electriciry & salt Water, what could possibly go wrong.

What do you think non-nuclear submarines have been running on underwater for over 100 years?

And these have been around for ages:

image.jpeg.5562f7118b0d1b1330b8535b6a09519f.jpeg

**** me!.....there ought to be an upper age limit for anyone attempting to contribute to a discussion about electric motive power!

Edited by Enoon
  • Haha 2