Some advice on over the counter allergy meds

Kenny202

Having a particularly bad time this year with allergies. I guess it's hay fever.... bouts of sneezing and itchy watery eyes. I was using Fexofenadrine (full does 180mg) which seems to keep my sneezing at bay (just) but does little for the itchy eyes. So last two weeks tried Cetrazine (Zyrtec) and itchy eyes a bit better but uncontrollable sneezing. Just taken a Loratadine 10mg (Claratyn) see if that is any better. Will know in the next few days. I haven't taken them together of course....wait a day until trying a new one.

Anyone have any suggestions? I guess every type of pill effects or helps in different ways with different people.

Is there any such thing as once a day eye drops can be bought over the counter here for itchy eyes? I have some Antihistamine drops but using them about 4 or 5 times a day. Any help appreciated  

Telfast 120mg fexofenadrin always worked for me with less side affects as sleepy and tired as I get from cetrazin, but the pollution and smoke from the fires as well dry weather and wind irritated my eyes, so air purifier, pure eye drops, stay more inside helps alot, as well drink pure water to make sure you are not dehydrated, by drinking to much coffe, sugar drinks and alcohol. Nose sprays and allergy eye drops I really do not like to use.