Kratom

Mrs came home with it the other night, claims if you drink this muck as she had been you don't get drunk when drinking booze. Meaning you can drive home, I gave up trying to understand them years ago, she appeared drunk anyway.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, proton said:

Mrs came home with it the other night, claims if you drink this muck as she had been you don't get drunk when drinking booze. Meaning you can drive home, I gave up trying to understand them years ago, she appeared drunk anyway.

More road carnage Thai logic.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got some of this growing, I've made tea out of fresh chopped leaves, say 2 teaspoons full boiled with a pint of water for 10 minutes, mild, sort of swimmy effect, this is on top of being stoned, I'm left wondering is this it?

So anyone with experience with dosage or preparation? 

Or who could answer the question, is this it?

• 6 months later...

I tried it for the first time a couple of months ago, thought it was a terrible buzz, like a real strong caffeine whack, I felt all nervous & jittery for several hours until the damn stuff subsided. Reminded me of a time in Hanoi and I had a big mug of black Viet coffee, way too strong, ruined my day.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

First off, it's worth mentioning that the potency of kratom from street vendors can be extremely unpredictable. Quality control is often a big issue, and there's really no guarantee of what you're getting. It could be either weaker or much stronger than what you're expecting, which could pose various health risks.
If you're considering trying kratom, it might be a good idea to purchase it from a reputable source where quality is controlled and tested. I recently read an article on this source: https://www.outlookindia.com/outlook-spotlight/best-kratom-vendors-news-236504. It lists some of the best kratom vendors. It's a good starting point for finding quality kratom products.

Edited by jiiigdagger