General Election turns into a referendum on Pot as Chuwit calls on the public to kick out Bhumjaithai

webfact

There is no way Cannabis normalization is a top 5 or even top 10 issue. I can understand why some would want it to be, as it deflects from the many, many other more important issues.

This is about peeling away BJT from any coalition after the "election". Their constituent MPs may not be required for the PPP/UNP "government" in waiting.

The chances that Cannabis remains normalized after an election, and formation of a cabinet, have dropped significantly since 9 June 2022. Approaching zero. Yes, some sort of medical cannabis market may survive, but that will be very low potentcy, and TIGHTLY controlled. I don't think foreginers will be able to access it.

Many of the foreign-focused "media", who seem to be anti-cannabis, will be lamenting this as well, no more click-baity articles.

Edited by bamnutsak
  • Thumbs Up 1

A few minths ago I started smoking a few joints here and there. I felt the happiest and the best I had in decades. Unfortunately all that came to a screeching halt a few weeks ago when I was Diagnosed with level 2 COPD. I didn't catch COPD from smoking weed, but from years of smoking cigarettes. Why doesn't Mr Chuwit take on the big tobacco companies?

They are obviously doing more harm than weed. Then again... as history taught us over and over..  it is easier to win by pure speculation if your patsy is seen as a mongrel or something evil. Women, blacks, jews, French Canadians even gays are/were used conveniently for the all powerful to convince the masses to swsy their way.

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, John Drake said:

Chuwit right again. Don't turn Thailand into a dumping ground for potheads. 

Now if you were more than someone who reacts without thinking….

D0E8B980-B39E-4A6B-941A-C80FED0BB198.thumb.png.b450e174fd576253e993653e8c445c05.png

Guess who owns that hotel?

You might also check a recent thread with regard to the recent spat between Anutin and the gentleman in question. 
This isn’t about what you imagine. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1