Myanmar Man in Koh Phangan Attacks Four Thai People With Scissors in Angry Rage After Being Rejected For a Date

webfact

image.jpeg

By Goongnang Suksawat

Pha-Ngan Island, Surat Thani – A Myanmar man was arrested after he attacked four Thais with a pair of scissors and a wooden stick. The man’s romantic advances to one of the victims had been rejected, causing the incident.

The Samui Public Relations Department told the Phuket Express that on Saturday (March 11th) Mr. AUNG HTWE NAING, 31, Myanmar National, attacked three Thai men and a Thai woman with a pair of scissors and a wooden stick before speeding away.

He was later arrested at 5:00 P.M. on Sunday (March 12th) at a migrant work camp. He was taken to the Koh Pha-Ngan Police Station to face charges of intent to murder.

Full story: https://thephuketexpress.com/2023/03/13/myanmar-man-attacks-four-thai-people-with-scissors-in-angry-rage-after-being-rejected-for-a-date/

image.jpeg
-- © Copyright The Phuket Express 2023-03-14

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

• Haha 2

Apparently the person he made the advances towards could tell he was a phycho. Good for them. 

I can see getting upset if rejected by your wife or GF but a total stranger? Yeesh. Just move on to another total stranger and avoid jailtime. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Some men with very low self esteem, and a total lack of emotional development, just cannot handle rejection. Real men just move on. You don't like me? OK, no big deal. I will continue stepping up to the plate, and chances are some will respond. Water off a ducks back. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, HuskerDo2 said:

Apparently the person he made the advances towards could tell he was a phycho. Good for them. 

I can see getting upset if rejected by your wife or GF but a total stranger? Yeesh. Just move on to another total stranger and avoid jailtime. 

Try reading the full story ; he was no stranger.  So understandable if its your wife or GF ? :sad:

• Confused 3