Social Security Benefits - Queue Time

There's already a few great threads providing details of recent issues and what folks did to address them so that is not what I'm wanting to see posted here.

I am just wanting folks who have recently (past year or so, say Jan 2022) signed up for retirement benefits to post:

- How long from the time you applied to the time approved (weeks, months)

- Did you have issues (no need identifying them or what you did) 'No issues' or 'Issues'

I ask because I am still waiting after 14 weeks.

No known issues thus far

NOTE: I would try setting up a poll but I'm too lazy...  ????

Many of the delays encountered at both the state and federal level have been attributed to Covid19.  From workers on sick leave to the inability to replace people retiring has been a common excuse.

It took my girlfriend nearly  2 years to receive her federal income tax refund.  However, in this case the IRS was overwhelmed with the extra burden of administering Covid relief funds which, in my opinion, is not the job of the IRS.

Edited by Hawaiian
correction

Approved in 6 days.

No issues.

Emailed Manila on Sept 2 or 3 to start SS benefits. On Sept 5 at 7:30am received a call from Manila to verify the application. Approved on Sept 12.

Early in 2022 i had contacted Manila and updated my SS record, probably helped.

Screenshot 2022-10-17 052318.jpg

• Like 1

On 3/15/2023 at 5:00 PM, Thailand J said:

Approved in 6 days.

No issues.

Emailed Manila on Sept 2 or 3 to start SS benefits. On Sept 5 at 7:30am received a call from Manila to verify the application. Approved on Sept 12.

Early in 2022 i had contacted Manila and updated my SS record, probably helped.

Screenshot 2022-10-17 052318.jpg

How did you set this up? They need what sort of ID in Manila? Did you email or fax?

6 hours ago, Menken said:

How did you set this up? They need what sort of ID in Manila? Did you email or fax?

Early 2022 I send an email to Manila stating I wasn't sure if I wanted to start receiving SSA benefits, just wanted to update my record. If your SSA record is not up to date, you may need to mail an embassy certified copy of your passport to update certain info.

When I turned 62 in November 2022 I send another email to apply for benefit. Attached to the email were pics of my passport  and my SS card, both were not embassy certified .

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Menken said:

How does your wife get spousal benefits with you breathing? Curious.

A applicant spouse (such as the wife or husband) can apply for benefits "based" on the other spouse's SS earnings record either because using the other spouse's earning record would provide a higher benefit OR the applicant spouse did not work/pay into the SS funds for at least 10 years/40 credits.    My wife receives her SS benefit based on the later.

When a married person applies for SSA pension the SSA will automatically calculate benefits both ways and provide the highest of two.  That is, a pension based on the person's own earning record or the spouse's earning record. 

See below SSA weblink/webpage which talks spousal benefit.   And below I've also included a SSA webpage link which talks "survivor" benefits....like if I kick-the-bucket before my wife her current spousal benefit amount (which is a lot lower than my benefit)  will automatically be upgraded to the amount I was receiving.   That's called a survivor's benefit.

A spousal benefit/pension does not necessarily mean the other spouse has kicked-the-bucket.  

Spousal Benefit

https://www.ssa.gov/oact/quickcalc/spouse.html#:~:text=The spousal benefit can be,will receive a reduced benefit.

image.png.8adfe86e31e9fab3b7d04e3f873faf49.png

Survivor Benefit

https://www.ssa.gov/benefits/survivors/ifyou.html#:~:text=Survivors Benefit Amount,-We base your&text=Surviving spouse%2C full retirement age,50 through 59 — 71½%.

image.png.1fda6c3049333349717c14c1d47b3d38.png

Edited by Pib
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Thailand J said:

Early 2022 I send an email to Manila stating I wasn't sure if I wanted to start receiving SSA benefits, just wanted to update my record. If your SSA record is not up to date, you may need to mail an embassy certified copy of your passport to update certain info.

When I turned 62 in November 2022 I send another email to apply for benefit. Attached to the email were pics of my passport  and my SS card, both were not embassy certified .

Thx. How does one certify their passport copy?

7 hours ago, Pib said:

A applicant spouse (such as the wife or husband) can apply for benefits "based" on the other spouse's SS earnings record either because using the other spouse's earning record would provide a higher benefit OR the applicant spouse did not work/pay into the SS funds for at least 10 years/40 credits.    My wife receives her SS benefit based on the later.

When a married person applies for SSA pension the SSA will automatically calculate benefits both ways and provide the highest of two.  That is, a pension based on the person's own earning record or the spouse's earning record. 

See below SSA weblink/webpage which talks spousal benefit.   And below I've also included a SSA webpage link which talks "survivor" benefits....like if I kick-the-bucket before my wife her current spousal benefit amount (which is a lot lower than my benefit)  will automatically be upgraded to the amount I was receiving.   That's called a survivor's benefit.

A spousal benefit/pension does not necessarily mean the other spouse has kicked-the-bucket.  

Spousal Benefit

https://www.ssa.gov/oact/quickcalc/spouse.html#:~:text=The spousal benefit can be,will receive a reduced benefit.

image.png.8adfe86e31e9fab3b7d04e3f873faf49.png

Survivor Benefit

https://www.ssa.gov/benefits/survivors/ifyou.html#:~:text=Survivors Benefit Amount,-We base your&text=Surviving spouse%2C full retirement age,50 through 59 — 71½%.

image.png.1fda6c3049333349717c14c1d47b3d38.png

This is becoming a bit more clear.

So, let's say the Thai spouse has established citizenship and worked for three years. She is entitled to medicare, death benefit. The death benefit (mine) is quite large at her FRA.

The spousal benefit is different. This will give the spouse that has otherwise not qualified due to lack of time/credits a SSA pension. The amount is 50% of my pension minus some additional math coming out to roughly 37% percent of ??? the pension I'm drawing. She could potentially take this before FRA as well for reduced benefit.

Do I understand this correctly?

4 hours ago, Menken said:

Thx. How does one certify their passport copy?

Send certified passport only if Manila requested.

To certify passport copy by US Embassy in BKK:

https://th.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/local-resources-of-u-s-citizens/notaries-public/certified-true-copies-of-original-documents-and-foreign-passports-for-use-with-social-security-applications-when-requested-by-fbu-manila/

• Like 1

On 3/20/2023 at 9:50 AM, Menken said:

How does your wife get spousal benefits with you breathing? Curious.

Because it's a "Spousal Benefit", not a "Survivor Benefit". Her benefit amount is based on her own social security benefit, or a percentage of mine; whichever is greater.  Look it up on the SSA website......

I posted this on another thread but maybe it might be an interest to some who are wondering what the he77 is going on with their application:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the dates of my own situation it appears these are roughly the current queue times:

Submitting online application to getting a phone appointment notification - approx. 13 weeks

(NOTE: That was with submitting 2 FBU inquiries and a couple emails. Unsure if doing those things had any sort of impact.)

Phone appointment notification to actual phone appointment - approx. 2 weeks

Maybe they are so understaffed or so there are many applications being filed they are much further behind then what they state (2-4 weeks). maybe it's time they update that information.

We have 12 years recorded history verified by and at USA Embassy, then mailed by and at the USA Embassy with diplomatic numbered identification to SSA.GOV International Operations civil servants, the USA Inspector General in charhe of SSA.GOV the USA State Department The USA FBU Manila the USA ssa.gov ORANGE COUNTY OFFICE  California.... ETC ETC ETC  they have not replied only Manila FBU

replied we was and we are approved SSA.GOV benefits !!!!!   Guess WHAT we never got

IDD SWIFT seposit  into to our Thailand Bangkok Bank account !!!   SSA.GOV has a temporary assigned GHOST assigned as a Deputy Director manager who is totally out

of control of the SSA.GOV pyramid beehive scatered untreained civil servant children!

Our Bangkok Bank top manager is outraged and discusted with SSA.GOV after verifying SEVERAL TIMES our Thailand bank account our passport our address and her address and her own cell phone and these brain dead SSA.GOV monkeys stripped her and our identification naked lost in the bit bucket black hole computer scanned swamo managed by a temprary African American acting SSA.GOV Deputy Director of SSA.GOV Office Of International Operations desk job at Baltimore Maryland USA

Manila delays or trashes your paper work but can only SCAN your paper work into

the black hole swamp bit bucket storage at SSA.GOV !!! What happens after and who reads it after and how motivated are they after and there is no motivated dedicated follow up there is no supervised traced delivery just ignored and moving onward to cafe and lunch breaks...   When you do call the SSA phone they have no interest to read and get involved with your filed forms data  they do not care all they do is enter  their interpolation of why you called and send your data to the swamp black hole bit bucket maybe if you are lucky read after SIX MONTHS by another brain dead monkey

and so there is no time or dedicated support to problem solutions inside the SSA.GOV

beehive... There is no supervised top down management interest to resolve problems

of USA citizens retired outside USA territory there is no accountable pursuit of legal fiduciary SSA.GOV paid civil servant dedication to duty. We gave up &^@%&%

racyrick thank you for your information we need more support and volunteers to solve trouble and receive education learn how to deal with SSA.GOV civil servants

To:[email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; melshared

racyrick thank you for your information we need more support and volunteers to solve trouble and receive education learn how to deal with SSA.GOV civil servants

To:[email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
Date:Wednesday, March 22, 2023 at 08:07 PM GMT+7
Posted 7 hours ago

After all this noise I make my family has not received SSA.GOV benefits filed 2016 and lost Wells Fargo savings cash deposit 12 years ago and nobody has no one can do

any problem solutions abobe offering so sorry sympathy and good luck etc,

Hope this helps some old folks wake up and perhaps deliver messages to the  USA Inspector Attorney General SSA.GOV  division, the USA State Department Washindton DC and to the White house and include the USA Treasury distribution mail office?

Send your information direct, contact these USA.GOV, isolated, seperated not cross communicating departments and best wishes to your SWIFT IDD routed.... SSA.GOV

BENEFIT THAILAND BANK DEPOSIT money intercepted by FBU SSA.GOV manila agent Robert Jocson!
 https://register.state.gov/contactus/completed

We as old American citizens, are due timely, accountable, SSA.GOV benefits. Your filing for SSA.GOV benefits are re routed. intercepted,  every time a SIX month delayed transaction process, ignored by SSA.GOV paid Manila FBU agents IF YOU ARE first

filing inside Thailand and also retired living in Thailand,  outside USA territory!

Manila FBU civil labor is assigned to register your Thailand phone number, and register your Thailand house address and your Thailand bank account number!

BECAUSE you have retired in Thailand and have no living USA friends or family who wish to volunteer SSA.GOV benefits under their USA name registered address, and phone number and USA bank account money to be forwarded to you living in Thailand using an extra credit USA debit or credit card managed by friends,,,,

Older retired USA citizens are forced to follow Manila FBU agents instructions because they do not work for SSA.GOV have no understanding proceedures and policy of the USA SSA.GOV, can not simply walk in facing a desk agent civil servant office!!

This was untill 2017, past history, offered as courtesy from USA Embassy Citizen Services but no longer after 2017!

The USA EMBASSY is not paid by the SSA.GOV beehive !!!!  The USA Embassy staff is not trained and can not process your SSA.GOV benefits ! As of 2018 the USA Embassy stop printing SSA.GOV forms required signatures to pickup USA Treasury checks in person with a valid USA passport... After 2017 all SSA.GOV benefit applications are intercepted by FBU Manila and ignored by USA SSA.GOV Baltimore Office of Internetional Operations paid to process USA citizens retired outside the USA

Up until 2018 the USA Embassy offered as a courtesy to deliver USD Treasury paper checks to USA citizens.  2018 USA Embassy developed serious communications

trouble.. postal mail, diplomatic delivery troubles, ignored email reply from all
directed by and from the people in charge of Manila FBU paid by SSA.GOV!

Today USA citizens SSA.GOV applications that are not connected to a USA home address and phone must be processed under the training, the education, the motivated or careless service attention from scattered isolated Manila FBU SSA.GOV
paid temporary hired civil job workers..

The last FBU manager in charge of Manila FBU told us out right asked us "why we bother HIS workers? Manila is trying to save money and Manila do not send or answer paper mail or phone we should  go online use the internet?"

We explained we have only asked for one original SSA.GOV card demanded by bank manager at Wells Fargo Costa Mesa, California before releasing our cash deposit!"

Then we explained to this brain dead manager there is no internet access because SSA.GOV monkeys demanded a credit card, credit bank verification and a USA phone registration and a USA home address to verify internet connections to SSA.GOV...

WE CONTINUED EXPLAINING THAT THE USA EMBASSY HAS CERTIFIED AND VERIFIED FORWARDING OUR IDENTIFICATION PAPERS and application SSA OMB-0960-0066 for one  SSA card demanded by a bank and this SSA paper card was worthless trash outside the USA same as Medicare card application so why not deliver what is their fiduciary duty to USA citizens after stripping naked our retired old age identity?

SSA.GOV  USA citizen access was impossible outside the USA as a first time start up online internet SSA start up and this SSA.GOV declared office staff manager did not know and never help to deliver a SSA.GOV id card over several years filed paper forms applications at the USA Embassy to be delivered to a Sally Lee SSA.GOV agent paper letter requesting we identify we are USA citizens.

The USA Embassy was intercepted by Manila FBU agent Robert Jocson followed by repeated repeated mail and phone to try and get Wells Fargo cash deposit wired to our home....  NOTHING WAS DONE SALLY LEE CALIFORNIA CLOSED OUT because we asked Manila deliver but Manila did nothing

That is why we harassed this brain dead manager HIS WORKERS who all did nothing deliver nothing just faded away remain silent Manila FBU supervision operates!

The manager should have stayed on and follow up and deliver one simple SSA card that was filed requested several years but ignored by Manila brain dead monkeys paid by SSA,GOV

USA citizens can file and mail IDD direct Thailand bank money Baht deposit forms, intercepted, delayed papers to Manila FBU hired civil labor boys and girls...  

There are USA citizens reading / listening and people with multiple SSA,GOV problems have SSA.GOV communication trouble!

It is rumored that  SSA.GOV agents ignore all replies for SIX months to the USA citizens who are outside the USA territory. We have had brain dead reply from SSA.GOV

International Operations Baltimore Maryland and their phone recorded messages are

huge waste of long distance phone bills extorted from retired USA citizens. SSA.GOV do not care argue that 60 million people call them every day!!!  BULLS BULLS there

are only a hand full of USA citizens pernamently isolated and retired in Thailand

who need simple accurate, dependable, accountable,  conscientious well paid fiduciary services from Manila FBU SSA.GOV workers

In closing THERE IS SOMEBODY LISTENING  !!!!  Goto 

We declared we have given up after 12 years Manila FBU operations management failure, however all of a sudden we got a phone call yesterday !!!. No warning out of the sky no advanced notice  We answered the phone call "is this 3BB internet" because we called 3BB internet Bangkok earlier....

The voice of a man, a boy growled, "no this is not 3BB" and just hung up!!!
The phone number is +69 705 120 2370 6497
direct connection to the Manila FBU another EXAMPLE of brain dead SSA.GOV untrained monkey attitude civil servant !!

We made phone connection to FBU MANILA and was asked "why the reasons FBU called? Now 12 years later FBU Manila stop processing our SSA.GOV benefit because "FBU Manila need our Thailand home address????"

We spelled out letters that we received several letters to our home and that address spelling was repeated. was exact same what was on their records and also our

Bangkok Bank manager was extremelly upset because the bank repeated to FBU Manila all our bank account number and our IDD deposit address history several times over the years !!..

FBU agent appologized and said he will start our SSA.GOV benefit deposit that was never was deposited and NOW ignored since Robert Jocson, Krristina Cuevaz, Iveez

Gomez list of 17 agents under Robert Jocson over past 12 years...

We do not work for SSA.GOV and as monkey only obey and follow and followed each and every filed applications from all 17 SSA.GOV agents under Robert Jocson involved all names above listed contacted  as started and verified  2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023....

We forget about 2011 Wells Fargo lost money because of Robert Jocson FBU Manila!

A box of mail delivered by USA Embassy to Manila FBU and to SSA.GOV International Operations / USA Attorney General Fraud and Deputy Director of SSA.GOV followed

by phone calls and more phone calls..... !I!U(*)  

This is our reason old folks should contact the Whitehouse and the Inspector General SSA Fraud and a mysterious temporary assigned ghost Deputy  Director of SSA.GOV and this is why we as the deprived  old people gave up and do not believe all the BS BS BS continuous BULLS even after a phone call yesterday from Manila FBU brain dead monkeys paid by SSA.GOV.

These people use all excuses to protect their Manila pay checks and cover up the gross negligent bordering fraud at Manila FBU !

We can now wait another 6 months for a ^&*&^$ SSA.GOV post card but just do not care too old to care about it any more...

TODAY facts from the Thailand police and Thailand Immigration filing a resident visa, the laws in order to OPEN A THAILAND BANK account  you must first apply and

receive a passport retirement  verified visa stamp issued for at least six months

validated in your updated passport certified by a RESIDENT letter form from

Immigration !

Your passport is inspected, verified and stamped recorded using TM7 form Thailand Immigration includes proof of residence certified address using TM30 filed property owner form also police inspection and include your phone as necessary bank profile application data.

TODAY banks in Thailand demand to file all these documents prior to granting bank account number. Further more the top bank manager must sign name, using their

address, bank manager phone number and then inspect and aprove SSA.GOV Direct

Deposit bank account during a passport face to face interview with and during the SSA.GOV IDD application process! We been there and done that years ago!

These security identity  measures with a valid biometric passport stamped resident letter visa and a certified resident address with a registered traced phone number are the same as the  USA SSA.GOV application for a NEW online mySSA application

BUT

totally  ignored by SSA.GOV temporary boy and girl untrained civil servants hired by Manila FBU manged by brain dead SSA.GOV managers... There are no dedicated enthusiastic motivated interest other than receiving a pay check at Manila FBU. There are no motivated interest towards solutions and there is no help from SSA.GOV FBU Manila out of control not supervised Baltimore International operation.     
We told Manila FBU agent on the phone yesterday we gave up the SSA.GOV benefits money a long time ago!

At our old age and blind vision there is not much we can do or pu

To:[email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
Posted 7 hours ago

After all this noise I make my family has not received SSA.GOV benefits filed 2016 and lost Wells Fargo savings cash deposit 12 years ago and nobody has no one can do

Hope this helps some old folks wake up and perhaps deliver messages to the  USA Inspector Attorney General SSA.GOV  division, the USA State Department Washindton DC and to the White house and include the USA Treasury distribution mail office?

Send your information direct, contact these USA.GOV, isolated, seperated not cross communicating departments and best wishes to your SWIFT IDD routed.... SSA.GOV

BENEFIT THAILAND BANK DEPOSIT money intercepted by FBU SSA.GOV manila agent Robert Jocson!

We as old American citizens, are due timely, accountable, SSA.GOV benefits. Your filing for SSA.GOV benefits are re routed. intercepted,  every time a SIX month delayed transaction process, ignored by SSA.GOV paid Manila FBU agents IF YOU ARE first

filing inside Thailand and also retired living in Thailand,  outside USA territory!

Manila FBU civil labor is assigned to register your Thailand phone number, and register your Thailand house address and your Thailand bank account number!

BECAUSE you have retired in Thailand and have no living USA friends or family who wish to volunteer SSA.GOV benefits under their USA name registered address, and phone number and USA bank account money to be forwarded to you living in Thailand using an extra credit USA debit or credit card managed by friends,,,,

Older retired USA citizens are forced to follow Manila FBU agents instructions because they do not work for SSA.GOV have no understanding proceedures and policy of the USA SSA.GOV, can not simply walk in facing a desk agent civil servant office!!

This was untill 2017, past history, offered as courtesy from USA Embassy Citizen Services but no longer after 2017!

The USA EMBASSY is not paid by the SSA.GOV beehive !!!!  The USA Embassy staff is not trained and can not process your SSA.GOV benefits ! As of 2018 the USA Embassy stop printing SSA.GOV forms required signatures to pickup USA Treasury checks in person with a valid USA passport... After 2017 all SSA.GOV benefit applications are intercepted by FBU Manila and ignored by USA SSA.GOV Baltimore Office of Internetional Operations paid to process USA citizens retired outside the USA

Up until 2018 the USA Embassy offered as a courtesy to deliver USD Treasury paper checks to USA citizens.  2018 USA Embassy developed serious communications

trouble.. postal mail, diplomatic delivery troubles, ignored email reply from all

Today USA citizens SSA.GOV applications that are not connected to a USA home address and phone must be processed under the training, the education, the motivated or careless service attention from scattered isolated Manila FBU SSA.GOV

The last FBU manager in charge of Manila FBU told us out right asked us "why we bother HIS workers? Manila is trying to save money and Manila do not send or answer paper mail or phone we should  go online use the internet?"

We explained we have only asked for one original SSA.GOV card demanded by bank manager at Wells Fargo Costa Mesa, California before releasing our cash deposit!"

Then we explained to this brain dead manager there is no internet access because SSA.GOV monkeys demanded a credit card, credit bank verification and a USA phone registration and a USA home address to verify internet connections to SSA.GOV...

WE CONTINUED EXPLAINING THAT THE USA EMBASSY HAS CERTIFIED AND VERIFIED FORWARDING OUR IDENTIFICATION PAPERS and application SSA OMB-0960-0066 for one  SSA card demanded by a bank and this SSA paper card was worthless trash outside the USA same as Medicare card application so why not deliver what is their fiduciary duty to USA citizens after stripping naked our retired old age identity?

SSA.GOV  USA citizen access was impossible outside the USA as a first time start up online internet SSA start up and this SSA.GOV declared office staff manager did not know and never help to deliver a SSA.GOV id card over several years filed paper forms applications at the USA Embassy to be delivered to a Sally Lee SSA.GOV agent paper letter requesting we identify we are USA citizens.

The USA Embassy was intercepted by Manila FBU agent Robert Jocson followed by repeated repeated mail and phone to try and get Wells Fargo cash deposit wired to our home....  NOTHING WAS DONE SALLY LEE CALIFORNIA CLOSED OUT because we asked Manila deliver but Manila did nothing

That is why we harassed this brain dead manager HIS WORKERS who all did nothing deliver nothing just faded away remain silent Manila FBU supervision operates!

The manager should have stayed on and follow up and deliver one simple SSA card that was filed requested several years but ignored by Manila brain dead monkeys paid by SSA,GOV

USA citizens can file and mail IDD direct Thailand bank money Baht deposit forms, intercepted, delayed papers to Manila FBU hired civil labor boys and girls...  

There are USA citizens reading / listening and people with multiple SSA,GOV problems have SSA.GOV communication trouble!

It is rumored that  SSA.GOV agents ignore all replies for SIX months to the USA citizens who are outside the USA territory. We have had brain dead reply from SSA.GOV

International Operations Baltimore Maryland and their phone recorded messages are

huge waste of long distance phone bills extorted from retired USA citizens. SSA.GOV do not care argue that 60 million people call them every day!!!  BULLS BULLS there

are only a hand full of USA citizens pernamently isolated and retired in Thailand

who need simple accurate, dependable, accountable,  conscientious well paid fiduciary services from Manila FBU SSA.GOV workers

We declared we have given up after 12 years Manila FBU operations management failure, however all of a sudden we got a phone call yesterday !!!. No warning out of the sky no advanced notice  We answered the phone call "is this 3BB internet" because we called 3BB internet Bangkok earlier....

direct connection to the Manila FBU another EXAMPLE of brain dead SSA.GOV untrained monkey attitude civil servant !!

We made phone connection to FBU MANILA and was asked "why the reasons FBU called? Now 12 years later FBU Manila stop processing our SSA.GOV benefit because "FBU Manila need our Thailand home address????"

We spelled out letters that we received several letters to our home and that address spelling was repeated. was exact same what was on their records and also our

Bangkok Bank manager was extremelly upset because the bank repeated to FBU Manila all our bank account number and our IDD deposit address history several times over the years !!..

FBU agent appologized and said he will start our SSA.GOV benefit deposit that was never was deposited and NOW ignored since Robert Jocson, Krristina Cuevaz, Iveez

We do not work for SSA.GOV and as monkey only obey and follow and followed each and every filed applications from all 17 SSA.GOV agents under Robert Jocson involved all names above listed contacted  as started and verified  2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023....

We forget about 2011 Wells Fargo lost money because of Robert Jocson FBU Manila!

A box of mail delivered by USA Embassy to Manila FBU and to SSA.GOV International Operations / USA Attorney General Fraud and Deputy Director of SSA.GOV followed

This is our reason old folks should contact the Whitehouse and the Inspector General SSA Fraud and a mysterious temporary assigned ghost Deputy  Director of SSA.GOV and this is why we as the deprived  old people gave up and do not believe all the BS BS BS continuous BULLS even after a phone call yesterday from Manila FBU brain dead monkeys paid by SSA.GOV.

These people use all excuses to protect their Manila pay checks and cover up the gross negligent bordering fraud at Manila FBU !

We can now wait another 6 months for a ^&*&^$ SSA.GOV post card but just do not care too old to care about it any more...

TODAY facts from the Thailand police and Thailand Immigration filing a resident visa, the laws in order to OPEN A THAILAND BANK account  you must first apply and

receive a passport retirement  verified visa stamp issued for at least six months

Immigration !

Your passport is inspected, verified and stamped recorded using TM7 form Thailand Immigration includes proof of residence certified address using TM30 filed property owner form also police inspection and include your phone as necessary bank profile application data.

TODAY banks in Thailand demand to file all these documents prior to granting bank account number. Further more the top bank manager must sign name, using their

Deposit bank account during a passport face to face interview with and during the SSA.GOV IDD application process! We been there and done that years ago!

These security identity  measures with a valid biometric passport stamped resident letter visa and a certified resident address with a registered traced phone number are the same as the  USA SSA.GOV application for a NEW online mySSA application

BUT

totally  ignored by SSA.GOV temporary boy and girl untrained civil servants hired by Manila FBU manged by brain dead SSA.GOV managers... There are no dedicated enthusiastic motivated interest other than receiving a pay check at Manila FBU. There are no motivated interest towards solutions and there is no help from SSA.GOV FBU Manila out of control not supervised Baltimore International operation.     
We told Manila FBU agent on the phone yesterday we gave up the SSA.GOV benefits money a long time ago!

At our old age and blind vision there is not much we can do or purchase but stay home wait to die.

SSA money was needed 2016 and we could have used the money over all the years wasted with brain dead irresponsible out of control SSA.GOV Manila FBU operations.

Hope this helps some old folks wake up and perhaps deliver messages to the  USA INSPECTOR General SSA fraud State Department the White house ????

Send your information to these USA isolated departments and best wishes to receive
your SSA.GOV BENEFIT money intercepted at and by FBU manila Robert Jocson!

https://faq.ssa.gov/en-us/Topic/article/KA-03193

rchase but stay home wait to die.

SSA money was needed 2016 and we could have used the money over all the years wasted with brain dead irresponsible out of control SSA.GOV Manila FBU operations.

Hope this helps some old folks wake up and perhaps deliver messages to the  USA INSPECTOR General SSA fraud State Department the White house ????

Send your information to these USA isolated departments and best wishes to receive

[email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
Posted 7 hours ago

Immigration !

BUT

At our old age and blind vision there is not much we can do or purchase but stay home wait to die.

• Confused 1

35 minutes ago, jeffandgop said:

FINALLY.  Received benefit award notice a full 17 weeks after applying online...terrible service.........

Excellent!  ...and congrats

I am not quite understanding, did she get approval, or just scheduled for a phone call?

I have my call 1 week from today. Looking forward to getting this all done.

I agree, terrible service.

32 minutes ago, tamy said:

I am not sure why you posted that link as I am betting everyone has used it before and has signed up to receive a login. 

...and besides, that link has no relevance to the OP.

I do thank you for not posting one of your long winded rants,

• Like 1

ok ok just as polite we stop and cease this method of information exchange since

you already have all the information and all the data education ready to to teach old people...  Omly one last link we add to help all the other old retired USA citizens is the

latest March 31 SSA.GOV report on benefits... Thank you and good by best wishes...

https://www.ssa.gov/news/press/releases/2023/?utm_content=pressrelease&utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery#3-2023-3

• Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...

not sure if this is the correct SSA news blog there are too many SSA.GOV topics to help older retired USA citizens isolated retired

in Thailand no longer alive contacts to deceased USA family / friends

Hello and thank you for your time to comment

To clarify snd advise older retired USA citizens living in Thailand

there is two methods to receive SSA benefits... One is the use of

Bangkok Bank FDA located in New York that forwards the money

to your bank in Thailand but restricts the pickup to be in person with a passport this is the ACH method using a triangle delivery from New York......

The new updated method is the SWIFT methoid using your Thailand

ATM or Credit card Bangkok Bank account number that do not need

a passport personal cash pickup the SSA.GOV form name IDD SWIFT form is  aveilable download to every international country must be filed out by your bank and can use your bank DEBIT CARD

https://www.ssa.gov/forms/ssa-1199.html 

This form was signed by Thailand Bank Of Bangkok office manager

and then mailed to Manila FBU and then verified by USA SSA.GOV who then sent IDD deposit last year to our ATM debit card account....

Changing subject to DIRECT EXPRESS SSA ATM DEBIT card please

read the offering you can take cash out with a form and use the

card same as a standard original USA CREDIT card but SSA will not assign a credit card it assign a DEBIT card that has to have money deposited every month your SSA  Benefit deposit money to your DEBIT card

34 minutes ago, tamy said:

not sure if this is the correct SSA news blog there are too many SSA.GOV topics to help older retired USA citizens ard

Wrong thread...  This post is about queue times, not banking information/experience..  Hence the subject line.