Rooster Reports #1 - A daily commentary on the Thai news by ASEAN NOW's columnist Rooster

webfact

1 minute ago, proton said:

Better than the text, struggle to get through that. Comes across as much nicer in video

He probably can't write otherwise he would. ????

More likely it has something to do with revenue and advertising.

Edited by VocalNeal
  • Like 1

Nice one Rooster, … a new way. ... Go for it. ! ...

( Though yes, I DID like the Week That Was a lot also. )

I am not too sure about every day ! Like I do not have that much Time OR concentration span either. ... And I AM usually always Busy through the week. ... Though well a Push Feed notification to our Boxes might help you.

Changing the frequency to every day ? … Well that Probably will necessitate a change of Content ?  ... I like your Social Content greatly, and you comments on that !!! ... But I do not care all that much about the Politics ? ... as they always are the same ??? …. Well I think so ... Just about Bad !!! …. or Much worse ??? … Usually. ?

… Yes you are Rooster, and NOT Bernard Trink !!! (And you are British, and Not American also !!!) … So well take this new Medium between your Teeth and Go with it !!! ...

And Good Luck with it also.

• Like 1

… And I like your accent, … Something like a Greenwich Accent ? – Say North of North London, and West of Greenwich ? …

… Please excuse my Auzzie from the Boats ignorance here, if I am wrong ! ? … Like somewhere North East of London ??? OK ? Just off hand ? Maybe if I listen to you a few more times I might get some other Ideas ???

This IS all part of Thailand I think ! ? Every time I meet an English man You know !!!

I could guess what part of the UK that a lot of the Crew came from when I was out on the Boats, … Like well like I have had close to 40 Years listening to them Right ! ? … … But When I guessed a Bloke that came from ? … Wigan, … I really thought that I MUST have made it right ???? … As though I did not know the Name, … but I just said “Somewhere in between Liverpool and Manchester” ? Right ? (Our Agent, Always said that he was on the Motor way when we phoned him about our pay !!! Though I always thought that he just was in his office and had got up and Opened the window ??? Right ??? … Wigan ?) 

So now you have Video … You could you vary it a bit, with other English speakers, in as Guests to read various Bits …. In all, of the Really REALLY Great UK accents ! … Like educate some of us Mate !!!

… Like have a bit of Jodie From Newcastle ? … and then the Tyne side ? (Like it Muusst Be Different ! ? ) … and the West Country of course … and then some Welsh !!! …. and well then the Real show stopper !!! …   and then hit them with some Souse !!! … (From Liverpool right ? … Like Cilia Black and the windmills of our Minds ! ? ) … And bring it back down home to London Right ? which could be another two weeks of Episodes !!! ???

Like So then take this opportunity !!! To  Really educate us all !!! … So well ? When All we Thai Burn out, long stayers, and tourists meet an English ? … No UK tourist, …  IN a THAI bar, … or in A Thai street or on the beach !!! … We CAN appreciate their very VERY Unique Language !!! That I am Sorry to say !!!...  That is all then I really take any notice of when I meet them Any way Right !!! ??? Har Har !!!

Once Was Steptoe.  (My Real Nick Name)

And Good Luck with the new Video Blogs. ...

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, scottiejohn said:

That looks like "good bye Rooster" from me if you are moving to video/podcasts or whatever that kind of cr@p is called. 

Seems to me putting together a multi minute current topic video evey day is quite some task.

A weekly video gives time to plan/structure/research & confirm facts/write the comment properly, etc. 

Rooster,

Good to see you and 'almost' hear you.  My hearing is at 50%.  I did hear when you raised your voice in emphasis and when you spoke the phonetic Thai that copied Chuwit's poster.  I would favor a microphone if it boosts the volume.  Of course I also have a fan in my right ear.

Terry

( a few miles south of Hua Hin )