Experience Honda Mityon South Pattaya road

Luckyman999

I want to buy a honda click or honda lead..today I visit the shops of Mityon at south pattaya road .. at interception of 3rd road with south pattaya road have been 5 people and i was only customer .. but noone communicate with me .. than i went to corner south pattaya soi buakao.. the sales guy accept me as potential customer .. but as I ask him to show me the "storage under the seat of the honda lead" he told me ..its locked... and the prices of honda click 125i was 2.000 baht more than the recommendation of honda thailand .. whats your experience?

I had a pal spoke highly of the one at the Buakhao junction...... but it likely was about the English ability rather than anything else. You find out how good they are when you take a purchase back with a problem!

.. but as I ask him to show me the "storage under the seat of the honda lead" he told me ..its locked... "

I would have reached into my pocket and produced a  key chain with a screwdriver and said "No problem, I can pry it open". But seriously, I know enough Thai language to at least embarrass a salesman, or start a fight.  I just can't tolerate a lackadaisical attitude like that. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• From my experience the staff in these motorcycle/scooter sales places are arogant Dick#eads who ignore you at best and regard you as a dog turd on there shoe.
  • They do not offer a service as Mtiyon has got the manopoly on the business in Pattaya.
  • It as much as the can do to get up off there ass and stop playing with their phone and ask "what do you want then. if you want any information don't waste my time asking questions I am busy watching facebook"
  • Motorbike sales Maffia, the people of Pattaya need options

I bought a Click 160 from Mityon on Buakhao in mid February and they have been excellent to deal with. I've been back twice and the work I requested was done on the spot. Then I hit the road to Phuket and stopped in Hua Hin for the 1000km service. My experience there was less than satisfactory. 

Yes similar experience to you. I can't really explain it. This attitude also occurs in many of the car showrooms and big bike showrooms. Unless your heart is set on the Honda maybe consider a different brand. I see a few Vespas around now days and have seen them in groups like they are riding as a club. Don't know if they are any good but worth a look. Up to you really. There are plenty of other shops around if it was me I wouldn't do business with a shop that's giving me attitude when your trying to give them your money.

• Like 1