10 Most Annoying Songs Of All Time

A recent survey named the following as the 10 most annoying songs

1. 'You're Beautiful', James Blunt (2005)

2. 'Axel F', Crazy Frog (2005)

3. 'Mmm Bop', Hanson (1997)

4. 'Mr Blobby', Mr Blobby (1993)

5. 'Birdie Song', The Tweets (1981)

6. 'Shout', Lulu (1964)

7. 'Agadoo', Black Lace (1984)

8. 'Grace Kelly', Mika (2007)

9. 'My Heart Will Go On', Celine Dion (1998)

10. 'Las Macarena', Los Del Rio (1997)

These received honourable mention:

'Barbie Girl', Aqua

'Tubthumping', Chumbawamba

'Wannabe', Spice Girls

'Ride On Time', Black Box

'Achey Breaky Heart', Billy Ray Cyrus

'Doop', Doop

'Blue (Da Ba Dee)', Eiffel 65

'The Hampster Dance Song', Hampton the Hamster

'The Ketchup Song', Las Ketchup

'Who Let the Dogs Out', Baha Men

'Mambo No. 5', Lou Bega

'Shaddap You Face', Joe Dolce

Name the songs that really annoy the sh1t out of you.

Edited by Old Croc

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A recent survey named the following as the 10 most annoying songs

'Shaddap You Face', Joe Dolce

This song is abysmal ...why didn't it make the Worst Top Ten ?

Another one "unranked" that gets my goat is....Jimmy Osmond "My Long Haired Lover from Liverpool "

:o Wiley Coyote

Sorry Old Croc,

Can I request that we include every "Rap" singer,black,white,yellow and tartan who ever thought he could sing ,because he can say words in rhyme! (For those old enough,that includes Telly Savalas as well )

Thank you ,I have been wanting to say that about these talentless,out of tune,no-hopers for ages !

Sorry Old Croc,

Can I request that we include every "Rap" singer,black,white,yellow and tartan who ever thought he could sing ,because he can say words in rhyme! (For those old enough,that includes Telly Savalas as well )

Thank you ,I have been wanting to say that about these talentless,out of tune,no-hopers for ages !

What's wrong with rap music? Behind a commercial facade some rappers / producers are extremely musically gifted people. Beats thrash heavy metal any day! or for that matter most things produced under MGM stewardship.

Soundman.

What about those two twin girl.s that were total crap i can't even remember there name.s but the song.s were rubbish

ps thank's old croc now iv got that the Barbie Girl song going round in my head :D

:o

What about those two twin girl.s that were total crap i can't even remember there name.s but the song.s were rubbish

ps thank's old croc now iv got that the Barbie Girl song going round in my head :D

The Cheeky Girls?

"Touch my bum" - Yeah, right. :D

And there's no room in the list for the Fast Food Song - "A pizza hut, a pizza hut, kentucky-fried-chicken-anna-pizza-hut"? :D:D

The Cheeky Girls?

"Touch my bum" - Yeah, right. :D

And there's no room in the list for the Fast Food Song - "A pizza hut, a pizza hut, kentucky-fried-chicken-anna-pizza-hut"? :D:D

any actor turn singer cashing in on there fame :bah:

Sorry Old Croc,

What's wrong with rap music? Behind a commercial facade some rappers / producers are extremely musically gifted people. Beats thrash heavy metal any day! or for that matter most things produced under MGM stewardship.

Soundman.

Absolutely correct! Rap, HH & R&B Moguls like Jay-Z and Timbaland are making creative history not only with their own music, but with both young and old talent. Timbaland revived the careers of Nelly Furtado, Justin Timberlake, and is now working with Madonna on yet another re-invention. Jay-Z discovered new R&B sensation Rihanna.

Soundman.

Absolutely correct! Rap, HH & R&B Moguls like Jay-Z and Timbaland are making creative history not only with their own music, but with both young and old talent. Timbaland revived the careers of Nelly Furtado, Justin Timberlake, and is now working with Madonna on yet another re-invention. Jay-Z discovered new R&B sensation Rihanna.

OK Soundman & Chinthee...I stand corrected

But you can keep Eminem & P.Diddy

:o Apologies Wiley Coyote

I would agree with wiley coyote that all ©rap so-called songs should be included here. Boring, and who wants to be yelled at all the time. On the other side of the coin, who wants to be lulled to sleep all of the time, which is what happens if you have the misfortune to listen to Perry Como.

Now for the lousy and annoying songs:

1) I am going to sit right down and write myself a letter

2) I like the night life, I love to Boogie

3) Bobby's Girl

4) Happy Birthday Sweet Sixteen - Neil Sedaka

5) How Much is that Doggie in the Window

6) Ain't That A Shame - Pat Boone (he destroyed a great song by Fats Domino)

7) Michelle - the Beatles

8) Disco Duck

9) That stupid song by Gary Glitter they play at ice hockey games

10) Woodstock - Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young

Sorry Old Croc,

Soundman.

I hope I live long enough for the, by then broke, rappers to go out on their "farewell" tours when they reach 50-60. It should be hilarious.

Why isnt Timmy Mallet on the opening list.?! (Hmm, but only Brits will know this. I guess thats why)

Yellow Polka dot bikini (oh yeah!)

OMG shoot me.

I saw timmy mallet in Dubai airport a few years ago. He saw me looking and a big grin came over his face cos he thought he found a fan, so i just gave a blank look back and walked straight past. He looked gutted :o

He should have been hung by his testicles for that song.

Ok, I'll name one.....even though the mere thought of it will have me involuntarily humming it for days.....

Walking on Sunshine....by Katrina and the Waves.

"I'm walking on sunshine...ohhh ohhh...and dont'cha feel good..hey...alright now.....

Sorry if any readers are adversely affected by this post.

Ok, I'll name one.....even though the mere thought of it will have me involuntarily humming it for days.....

Walking on Sunshine....by Katrina and the Waves.

"I'm walking on sunshine...ohhh ohhh...and dont'cha feel good..hey...alright now.....

Sorry if any readers are adversely affected by this post.

You put us through this trauma and the best you can say is sorry? :o

'My Heart Will Go On', Celine Dion (1998)

I concur 100% with this one. Canadian or not... she and all of her music nauseates me.

The only other song that springs to mind that I hate with a passion is Electric Avenue - Eddy Grant. Don't know why, but it just annoys me.

..........I'm walking on sunshine...wohhhh...ohhh...and don't cha feel good.....I feel alive..I feel the love...I feel alive....I feel the love...I feel alive....I feel the love.....hey....alright now.......

:D

You are asking for a smacked bottom. :o

Oh! Ohhhh yeeeh

I used to think maybe you loved me now baby I'm sure

And I just cant wait till the day when you knock on my door

Now everytime I go for the mailbox , gotta hold myself down

Cos I just wait till you write me your coming around

I'm walking on sunshine , wooah

I'm walking on sunshine, woooah

I'm walking on sunshine, woooah

and don't it feel good!!

Hey , alright now