pacific cross?

abaganov2

I am looking into their health plans right now, I have a friend who is very happy with them, however when I talked to a couple of brokers without mentioning names, they advised me not to go with them as they can difficult with claims, and also can raise premiums after claims. Not sure however If i can believe brokers completely , as they can have their own interest to maybe push me into other companies that pay them higher commissions. 

Would be happy to get some input from members that are with them and can share their experience 

Insurers outside of Thailand may offer better coverage and have a more professional approach to handling claims than insurers based in Thailand.

Your broker may or may not be able to get a quote for you since brokers licensed by the OIC here in Thailand are prohibited from obtaining offshore insurance for their clients, although some may. Ask you broker if they can.

2 hours ago, abaganov2 said:

April thailand and Cigna 

I would not take the Thailand one of April. Better use the International.

About pacific cross (increase of premiums after claim) was the main reason I not chosen that one.

As they can increase premiums 20% after a bigger claim. And I not found information, if this increase can happen only once or multiple times.

10 hours ago, abaganov2 said:

April thailand and Cigna 

It's a minefield with insurance, Cigna is probably the safest to go with but won't be cheap, cheap ones won't be good. Work out the likely insurance premiums in 5, 10, 15 years, see if you can still afford them, if not might be better to self insure and save up the money until need it later

• Like 1