Looking for stone/concrete patio umbrella stand

Probably on the Ring Road in Bo Phut and Maenam area, where there are several shops selling stone or concrete stuff; I've seen them there, but don't recall by memory exactly which shop(s)...????

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

Thank you khunPer.

I will go for a little scoot around when I have a moment. I do not head in that direction very often and when I do I am too busy watching the damm traffic.

Me too – i.e., watching the traffic, especially scary dangerous tourists trying to drive on a motorbike – there is a stone-shop on the land side by the new Fishman Village-Bang Rak Road-roundabout. There are furthermore a couple of shops on both sides of the Ring Road towards Maenam.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2023 at 3:08 PM, Tropicalevo said:

Thank you khunPer.

I will go for a little scoot around when I have a moment. I do not head in that direction very often and when I do I am too busy watching the damm traffic.

evo, did you find one of these? I am looking to replace mine also.

1 hour ago, steelerian said:

evo, did you find one of these? I am looking to replace mine also.

I did find two places that sold them.

1 by the traffic lights at fisherman's village. Driving from Chaweng to Maenam - immediately before the lights on the left. Have to park on the pavement.

2 was between the lights and Maenam Post Office (I think). On the other side of the road.

They elephant one at 1 looked drunk and the one at 2 was too heavy to move. You haver to move them as the sun is not in the same place in the sky all day. ????

Both shops had other designs, but for personal reasons I want an elephant one.

I will head to Nathon and further afield when I have some free time. Still lots of guests here.

• Thanks 1

On 4/10/2023 at 11:17 PM, Tropicalevo said:

I did find two places that sold them.

1 by the traffic lights at fisherman's village. Driving from Chaweng to Maenam - immediately before the lights on the left. Have to park on the pavement.

2 was between the lights and Maenam Post Office (I think). On the other side of the road.

They elephant one at 1 looked drunk and the one at 2 was too heavy to move. You haver to move them as the sun is not in the same place in the sky all day. ????

Both shops had other designs, but for personal reasons I want an elephant one.

I will head to Nathon and further afield when I have some free time. Still lots of guests here.

Thanks for the info. 

Did you notice the prices?