Line app automatic messages

Sqoop

I just have a general question because I am curious. I have a line contact who seems to send me automated hello messages periodically. I had a brief look at line configuration and could not determine how this could be set up. Anyone know how ?

No no nothing like that. Just a woman I know that sends automated messages every two days at the same time. "Hi How are you". 

I want to troll her for a laugh and set up the same automation. But wasn't sure how. 

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, Sqoop said:

No no nothing like that. Just a woman I know that sends automated messages every two days at the same time. "Hi How are you". 

I want to troll her for a laugh and set up the same automation. But wasn't sure how. 

No they are not automated messages. That's what many Thai women do when they want something. What is your reply and her response to same? ???? 

• Thumbs Up 1

Yea LINE is a pretty sophisticated app already in the free version - for example, you can group your friends and then create different sets of Voom posts for each group.

Then there's a business version. Many many highly automated ways to communicate with customers. Chatbots are quite easy to set up. Automated messaging is a sinch.

So if it is true that you receive automated messages, this "lady" of yours will be a chatbot ... good luck with that!

• Like 2